04

"Zoey, you can't go, you're not ready." Derek says firmly. "Derek, I'm okay. I slept it off and I'm completely okay." Zoey says to him. "You're gonna be late if you go." Derek says, shaking his head at her. "I don't care, if I put extra clothes in my bag and get ready for my first class, which is with Isaac, I'll be fine." Zoey states. "Isaac? Just Isaac?" Derek asks. "Scott, Stiles. Ethan and Aiden." Zoey says, trying to remember someone else. "Alright. But where are you going to get extra clothes?" Derek asks while Zoey looks around, biting her lip. "Isaac's stuff? You know, just a sweater for today?" She asks. "Isaac's?" Derek asks while his eyebrows are raised. "Yeah, just the sweater, I'll wear the jeans and the shirt I wore yesterday. Where are his stuff?" Zoey asks. "Here," Derek says while tossing her a sweater. "I'll go out and get you some clothes, or sneak into your room for clothes." Derek says as Zoey gets ready to leave. "Don't you dare!"

Zoey begins to lace up her shoes, looking up once in a while, seeing if anyone goes by.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in a human body?" A voice asks. Ethan and Aiden, Zoey thinks and gets up, hiding behind a tree. "I don't know, let's count."

Zoey sees Isaac being held by Ethan and Aiden, then she gets out from hiding and swings her fist at one of the twins' jaw. "That's one." She smiles as the twin goes down, Scott appearing. "Zoey?!" Isaac says and gets up.

Ethan readjusts his jaw that Zoey essentially put out of place, getting up and transforms into werewolf form.

"You can't be here!" Isaac shouts at Zoey, him transforming as well. "I already am!" Zoey says and transforms. Scott does so as well, all teens that are around eachother werewolves.

Aiden then lets out a growl, his claws coming out as he flicks both his hands out, making Isaac also let out a growl. Zoey and Scott follow Isaac's actions, growling at eachother.

All of a sudden, the five teens hear a scream, their heads turn into that direction. Zoey letting out a yelp of some sort, clenching her head with her hands.

Zoey, Scott and Isaac begin to run where the whole class is. Zoey sees a body covered in blood, a garrote wrapped around his neck. Zoey lets out a cry, standing behind Isaac.

Zoey then walks beside Isaac, who's standing next to Scott, and he's standing next to Stiles.

"That's him, isn't it?" Stiles asks. Zoey lets out a another cry as Sheriff Stilinski comes up the hill, "Hey, get out of the way! Get back. Get this area cornered off before they trample every piece of evidence,"

Zoey lets out a soft sigh, looking at Isaac.

"Zoe, you shouldn't be here." Isaac says and begins to walk with Scott and Stiles by his side, her walking behind them. "I'm okay!" She shouts while standing in front of them. "At least I won't be useless anymore. And you guys don't have to worry about me. I'm here to help you." She says calmly to Isaac, him glancing and Scott and Stiles; asking to help him out, but the werewolf and human shake their heads at the beta. "Just stay away from the twins,"

"Speaking of them, did you see the way they looked at the body?" Isaac asks the other three teens in front of him. "Like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles deadpanned. "No, no, they knew," Isaac corrected.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, alright? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of "werewolfitude" in these murders?"

Zoey lets out a sigh, rubbing her temple. Then someone comes across her mind. Lydia. How is she gonna tell her that her sister is a werewolf? Or their mom?

Isaac's voice pulls Zoey out of her thoughts, "Oh, you think it's just a coincidence they turn up and people start dying?"

"Well, no," Stiles shakes his head. "But I still don't think it's them!"