6.2

Zoey's phone rings as her, her sister, and the huntress talk. She quietly excuses herself as she walks out the room.

Zoey takes a look at the screen, a picture of Isaac and Zoey popping up. Her face turns into a frown, answering it. "Hello?"

"Z-Zoey?" He stutters, making Zoey worry. "What? What's wrong?" She asks. "I-I.. I need you,"

Zoey looks around, her breathing becoming uneven. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She says as she hangs up, walking fast to Isaac and Boyd's room.

She makes it to her boyfriends room, not even bothering to knock. She sees Isaac sitting on his bed, staring at the floor.

"Isaac," Zoey whispers, resting her hand on his shoulder. "I didn't know what was happening. Zoey, I heard my father.." He trails off, glancing at her once. "What did he say?" She asks. "I-I.." He doesn't finish.

"I was back in the freezer, he-he got mad at me and he just.." Isaac says, looking at her with glassy eyes. "It's okay, I'm here," her hand trails to his neck as she pulls him to her into an awkward positioned hug.

Isaac cries into Zoey's neck a bit for awhile. Next thing they know, they're both laying on his bed; Isaac fast asleep with his arm securely around her waist. Zoey was wide awake.

Isaac feels her hand wrap around his hand, attempting to unravel herself from him. His eyes opening, tightening his arm around her.

"Zoey," he mumbles as she looks over at him. "Where are you going?" He says. "I'm just going to get a snack, I'll be right back." She says, smiling slightly. "Don't leave me, please," he whimpers, frowning.

"Isaac, I'll be right back. I promise," she leans in with a smile on her face, kissing his cheek lightly. The both teens sit up, Isaac watching her walk out.

Zoey walks towards the vending machine, seeing broken glass everywhere. She shrugs, grabbing a Reese's package.

"Zoey." Zoey heard a voice say.

Zoey looks around, then turning around but only bumping into someone; Scott.

"I need your help."

"Zoey? Scott?"

Stiles, Lydia, and Allison walk down stairs.

Zoey and Scott were both standing in a puddle of gasoline, and they were also drenched in it. Both hands from them were holding the last road flare.

"Zoey.. Scott.." Allison whispers.

"There's no hope."

Allison glances at Lydia and Stiles, "What do you mean, Scott? There's always hope."

Zoey and Scott shake their head, Scott replying for them, "Not for me, not for Zoey. Not for Derek."

"Derek wasn't your fault. Scott, you know Derek wasn't your fault. There was nothing you could have done,"

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt," Scott cries out, Zoey letting a tear fall down her cheek. "People keep getting killed,"

"Scott, Zoey, this isn't you," Stiles breathes. "Someone is messing with you guys, Scott, okay now-"

"But what if someone isn't? What if it is just me? What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else?" Scott gulps, looking down sadly.

"Scott, don't say that," Stiles says.

"It all started that night, the night I got bit. You remember the way it was before that, Stiles? You and me.. we were.. We were nothing." Scott chokes out. "We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should just be no one again. No one at all."

"I-I remember in the beginning of all this, I didn't know any of you. I got close to all of you because of Allison and Lydia. Remember when I first met you, Stiles? I was a total bitch. I just want to be.. My old self. The other Zoey Martin." Zoey says.

"Scott, Zoey, just listen to me, okay?" Stiles says, his voice shaky. "You're not no one, okay? You're someone. You guys are my best friends, okay, and I need you. You guys are my brother and sister."

Zoey's breathing is heavily, listening to Stiles' speech.

Stiles' feet take a step into the puddle of gasoline, Zoey frowning.

"Alright, so if we're going to do this, I guess you're just going to have to take me with you then," Stiles' hand wraps around the flare as well.

Stiles' hand wraps around Scott's wrist and takes the flare away from both the teens.

Stiles threw the flare behind him, away from the gasoline.

"No!" Lydia's shriek was heard, Stiles grabbing ahold of both the teens as Lydia throws her weight on all of them; sending them to the ground.

Zoey looks over her shoulder, seeing a big flame.

Waking up to Finstock's voice, Zoey lets a groan out as she notices Isaac sleeping on her shoulder.

"I don't wanna know," Finstock's says as he looks at the teens who were asleep on the bus. "I really don't wanna know, but in case you missed the announcement, the meet's cancelled. So we're headin' home. Pack it in!"

Zoey looks over at Isaac, smiling weakly at him.

"You didn't come back."

Zoey's smile fades away, frowning at him. "I'm sorry, the uh, the motel got to me and I uh.." Zoey attempts to tell him what happened.

"It's fine, you don't have to tell me everything. I just.. I woke up to you being gone and I forgot that you left and panicked."

Zoey's lips form a small smile, leaning in to kiss his lips gently. "I am not going anywhere." She says, smiling at him.

"Good, because I wouldn't have let you go anyway."

He leans in to kiss her again, his lips touching hers gently.

Zoey and Isaac pull away as they hear Lydia ask, "Coach, can I see your whistle for a sec?"

Lydia sits back down as she gets everyone's attention. Lydia's lips wrap around it, her hands muffling the whistle noise. One of her hands unwrap, revealing powder on her hands.

"Wolfs bane," she mutters, looking at everyone. "So, every time coach blew into it, Isaac, Scott, Boyd and Zoey were-" Stiles starts.

"And Ethan," Lydia interrupts.

"We all inhaled it." Scott says.

"You were all poisened by it." Allison says.

"So that's how the Darach got into their heads. That's how he did it." Stiles says as everyone nods.

Stiles jolts up, taking the whistle from Lydia's hands as he moves to a window; pulling it down and throwing the whistle out.

As the bus starts moving, "Hey, hey! Stilinski!"

_________________________

hey! I'm sorry for the lack of updating!! I know it's summer and I should be almost done this story but I'm not.

I recently found out that all the episodes, up to season 5 ep. 3, are on this site that I watch movies on so that's great.

other than that, here's 6.2!

DID YOU HEAR THERES GONNA BE SEASON 6 I AM SO EXCITED

anyway, here you go and I hope you have a good day :)