09

"Hey, Scott?" Zoey says. "Do know if, uh," Zoey says but gets cut off. "No, I don't know if he's getting into Allison. Now, please just get into Stiles' jeep."

"Alright, alright, I was just asking!" Zoey clarifies. "For the thousandth time?" Stiles asks as himself and Zoey get into his jeep.

"Shut up," Zoey mumbles, sitting in the passenger seat.

"And you know," Stiles says, starting his jeep as Scott pulls out of the driveway with his motorbike. "Isaac wouldn't be getting into another girl when he's in a relationship with you."

Zoey looks over at him, smiling slightly as she nods. "He's Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes."

She then let's the smile spread on her face as Stiles begins to drive out of the driveway, following Scott to the school.

"Where is she?" Stiles asks as they stop at the school; Scott getting off his motorbike, Stiles and Zoey getting out of Stiles' jeep.

"Over here," Zoey says as she spots Allison and Lydia by the doors of the school.

The three make their way to them. "Lydia?" Stiles asks. "It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here."

Zoey's eyebrows furrow, glancing at Stiles. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asks as he looks at Scott and Zoey, then back at Lydia. "Not yet." Lydia clarifies.

"Not yet?" Stiles asks. "What do you mean "not yet"? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

Zoey looks somewhere else, walking away from the group. "Guys," Zoey's voice brings all their attention to her.

"I found the dead body."

The teens' eyes find their way to what she's looking at; a deputy from the police was lying on the "Beacon Hills High School" sign, her arm draping over it as blood drips down.

As Zoey and Stiles watch as Stilinski talks to two other guys, "How can you not hear them?" Stiles asks.

"Hey, I'm trying. The other times I didn't have to try."

"Then don't try." Stiles says then sees his father walks towards the two.

"Excuse me," Stilinski says before Stiles and Zoey hide behind his backpack, attempting to get away.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up," Stilinski says, Stiles putting his bag down as they both let out a sigh, facing his father.

"I know what you're thinking." Stilinski starts. "I know you've got all these ideas about patterns, people dying in threes..."

"Dad, murdered, okay?" Stiles interrupts. "Sacrificed, actually."

"I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this. They're not getting away with killing one of our own."

"Dad, they killed Tara." Stiles mumbles out, Zoey looking up at him, knowing that she probably meant something to him. "You know how many times did she help me with my math homework when I had to wait at the station for you?" Stiles asks.