13.2

"Why exactly are we going to Stiles' house? He's probably asleep." Zoey says. "We need to help Sheriff more."

"By doing what?" Zoey asks. "Finding the body of Malia."

The two found theirselves knocking on Stiles' door, opening it and seeing that Stiles is trying to sleep. "Hey, what's going on?"

"You. Me. And Zoey. We're going to go out and find a body." Scott says, turning the flashlight on. "A dead body."

Zoey waves a little, smiling slightly as she looked up at Scott, "A little too dramatic, don't you think?"

"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet." Stiles says, looking at Scott and Zoey. "I know."

"I swear to god, if it turns out to be something, like, I don't know, triplets-" Zoey says but gets cut off by Stiles. "Like triplets that form into a three-headed hound of hell?" Stiles asks. "Sure. But I'd move to a different state."

"Me too. Especially if I can't even control my own transformation anymore."

The three continue to walk; Scott looking at his phone, glancing at the maps. All of them then hear a coyote howl, Stiles jumping and holding onto Scott quickly; making him drop his phone.

Scott let's out a low groan, looking at Stiles. "Sorry, buddy. I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal."

Zoey rolls her eyes, looking down the branches they're about to jump down. Stiles and Scott jump, continuing to walk. Scott picking up his phone and trying to fix it by rubbing it against his sleeve.

Zoey clears her throat, making the two look back at her. "Thanks, guys, I got this." She says sarcastically, rolling her eyes before jumping down. "Oh, sorry," Stiles mumbles as she walks to stand next to them.

"Still works." Scott looks at his phone. "Let me see the flashlight."

Scott hands him the flashlight as Stiles takes it; walking closer to what he sees. "I think we found it."

The three walk down a little hill, Zoey quickly grabbing onto Scott's shoulder; almost falling. Scott's reflexes quickly catch her, frowning. "Okay, I think it was a bad idea bringing you." He smiles at her slightly.

Zoey shakes her head, smiling slightly.

Stiles clears his throat, making the two teenagers look over; quickly letting each other go. "I think we found it."

Zoey and Scott look over his shoulder; seeing an abandoned car flipped over.

"Okay, but why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott asks as he walks away from her to take a closer look at the car.

"Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out." Stiles mumbles.

All three continue to walk down a little hill, looking around for something. Stiles' hand moving the flashlight around the car, Zoey's eyes wandering inside the car.

"Hey, look at this." Zoey says as she snatched the flashlight from Stiles' hand, moving closer to the car; along with Scott and Stiles. "See those?"