24

never gonna stop

"What the hell do you mean you don't know where they went?"

"I mean they're gone. The Nogitsune took her."

Zoey let out a sigh, her hands shaking. She hung up on Melissa, turning to face Allison and Kira.

"She's gone. My sister– She's.." Her voice is small, eyes watering up a little.

Would if something happens to her? Zoey thought, which made her more determined to find her.

"Call Deaton, I think he knows what to do." Zoey said as she turned around, wiping her eyes.

"Zoe. Are you okay?" Allison's hand rested on her shoulder.

"Fine." Zoey said as she looked over her shoulder slightly.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Kira asked.

"I'm going to find my sister."

Scott and Zoey walked into his room, where Stiles and Melissa were.

"Is she here?" Stiles asked, sitting up.

Zoey swallowed thickly as herself and Scott nodded in sync, "Yeah."

"Okay, let's do this." Stiles said.

Zoey glanced at Scott as Melissa's head turned to look at the two.

Silence filled the room before Stiles spoke up, "Guys, we have to do this."

Scott and Zoey helped him up, then helped him walk down the stairs and into the living room; where Noshiko stood.

"Do you recognize me?" She asked.

Stiles pushed Scott and Zoey's off him gently as Kira barged in, "Stop."

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles explained.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed by swords. Mom, don't do this to him." Kira said.

"It's already done." Noshiko simply said as the Oni appeared behind Stiles, Zoey's eyes watching carefully.

Stiles looked back in fright and wide eyes, making Melissa gasp.

Only two of the Oni appeared, one in front and back.

The front Oni grabbed onto his neck aggressively, its hand on Stiles' ear basically.

Its eyes glowed a firefly green, looking straight into Stiles' eyes as Stiles looked back into its eyes.

The Oni let go of him a few moments later as they let him fall to the ground, letting out a grunt.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko ordered.

Zoey quickly went to him, checking behind his ear as there was a backwards five. Stiles was shivering a little as he let out a bunch of breaths.

"It worked." Scott said.

"Am I actually me?" Stiles asked.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko said, looking down at him.

Zoey stayed beside him, holding onto him a little to tightly.