10

"Can you please tell me why I'm here?" Zoey asks Peter, who's dabbing a towel on his niece's, Cora, head. "Because-" He pauses. "Actually, I don't know why. Why are you here? I told you to leave when I told you that she was fine."

"Well, I didn't hear. But I'll go, I'll call Stiles to pick me up."

"No, the roads are probably closed due to the terrible weather that's happening out there," Peter says, turning to her.

"Then I'll stay."

"Okay," He says before shouting towards the doors. "Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?"

"Like you said, Peter. The roads are probably closed. Don't you think that's why it's taking them so long?"

"Shut it, Martin."

Zoey lets out a laugh, looking out the doors as she sees doctors and nurses running around.

Then, Zoey sees Scott's mother, Melissa, walk in. "Sorry, but she wasn't-" She stops in mid-sentence when Peter turns around.

Peter immediately hides in the shadows, making Zoey let out another laugh.

"You're supposed to be dead," she breathes. "I was thinking the exact same thing."

"I get that a lot, actually."

Cora's moniter starts to beep rapidly as she lets out a gasp.

Cora's head then lifts up, spitting up a black substance with white balls. (hahaha i laughed)

"What is it? What's he saying?"

Peter glares at Zoey before talking into the phone, "It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one another alarming substance."

Zoey's hearing focusses on thee phone, listening to Derek on the other end. "Mistletoe."

"How did you know that?"

"Did he just hang up on you?" Zoey asks, letting out another laugh.

"You're a bïtch, you know that?"

"I've heard. At least half my face wasn't burned off."

The twins' hand wrap around Zoey's throat, sliding her across the room after Peter was.

Peter and Zoey look up at Derek, Jennifer, Stiles and Scott. "We got a problem."

"Big problem." Zoey says, letting out a groan.

Zoey and Peter's head lift up, looking out the doors to see the twins as they let out a roar.

Derek pulls Zoey up, propping her down beside him. Derek's eyes then glow a red, looking back up at the twins. He lets out a roar before running towards them, Zoey sighing.

"Now what?"

"We fight."

Scott's eyes glow a brilliant gold before running at the twins and Derek.

"Wait!"

Zoey's eyes glow a gold, letting out a roar.