12

As the three let out gasps, jolting up from the now warm water. Making Zoey jump up from her seat.

"What?"

"I seen it. I know where it is!" Scott says. "Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore." Stiles says. "It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott looks over at Stiles. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison says. "It was me. You almost hit me." Scott replies.

Zoey stares at all three of them like they're crazy out of their minds. They have no idea how long they've been out, Zoey thought.

"We can find it." Scott walks towards Deaton, making him look over at Lydia, Zoey and Isaac. "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac says. "How long is a long time?" Stiles asks. "Sixteen hours." Zoey sighs. "We were in the water for sixteen hours?"

Deaton nods, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

"No, you are not going back with him." Zoey challenges. "I agree!" Stiles points to her as he sits next Scott.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott looks up at both of them.

Zoey sighs, holding onto Isaac's hand as he tightens it slightly. "Does anyone else think that it sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

"That would be making a deal with me." Zoey mumbles, looking over at Stiles with a little smile on her face. "Now's not the right time..." She mumbles awkwardly.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asks. "Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison says, looking at Deaton. "I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton says.

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself "death, destroyer of worlds"?" Isaac asks. "That guy? Seriously?" Zoey finishes his sentence.

"I don't want to trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage." Deaton says, making Zoey raise her eyebrows. "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

Everyone glances at each other as the door opens, making Zoey furrow her eyebrows.

"I'm looking for Lydia." Zoey's hearing focusses on who's on the other side of the wall. Zoey then let's go of Isaac's hand, but Isaac grabs it quickly; her looking up at him as he shakes his head.

Lydia glances at Zoey, nodding before walking towards Deaton, Scott following. "What do you want?"

"I need your help." Ethan says. Zoey pulls her hand away, walking after Stiles. "With what?" Stiles asks as he rests his arm on the wall.

"No." Zoey sternly says. "Wait. Stopping my brother and Kali.." Ethan says. "From killing Derek."

"We know about the lunar eclipse," Ethan says as Lydia and Zoey stand next to him; Zoey standing right beside Lydia. "So don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field." Ethan continues. "She's coming. My brother's coming with her."