05

"Is it something we did wrong?" Isaac asks Derek, who's facing away from Zoey and Isaac. "It's just too much," Derek says. "With you and Zoey being here, and Cora." Zoey's eyes find her way down to the floor.

"Come on, Der-" Zoey says, but getting cut off by him. "I need you guys out by tonight." Derek looks over is shoulder. "Der-" Zoey tries to continue, getting cut off again. "Get out!" Derek turns around, throwing a glass at the two teens.

Zoey and Isaac glance at eachother before grabbing the two bags on the floor beside them. The two leave, Zoey sighing softly.

"Where are we going?" Zoey asks, looking at Isaac as she stops, staring at him. "I'm taking you home," Isaac mutters, stopping as well, both teens standing in the rain.

"What? No, I can't go home, would if my mom found out? Huh? What the hell do I say? Isaac, I don't know what to do." Zoey rants. "Hey, hey, remember what I said? We're going to go through this together." Isaac grabs onto her hand, her looking up at him. "Isaac," Zoey shakes her head.

"Zoey, I hope you know how much I care about you. And how much you mean to me," Isaac muttered. "I know-" Zoey starts. "No, you don't, I know I don't show it. But Zoey, what I'm trying to say is that I care about you like you're mine. I haven't cared about anyone like I care about you. Zoey, I like you."

Zoey's mouth was agape slightly, letting the words process. "Isaac, we can't- Isaac," Zoey stutters.

"Say something." Isaac whispers. "I like you, too, but we can't with all the stuff happening. We have to focus on what's happening around us. Isaac, I know, I have feelings for you, too, but- oh." Zoey gets cut off by him leaning down, close to her lips.

Zoey and Isaac's lips connect, both teens getting drenched in rain.

Zoey's eyes widen, but soften as she closes her eyes. They move closer to eachother.

Isaac pulls away, "Do you know how badly I want you to be mine?" He whispers against her lips. She shakes her head, "Badly, Zoey. Just say yes,"

Zoey nods, Isaac smiling to himself slightly. "Let's get you home, Martin, or you'll get sick."

With that said, Isaac pulls away from her embrace, leaving her with a smile on her face as she runs up to his side. The two intertwine hands, walking towards Zoey's house.

"I hate this," Zoey mutters as she walks down the aisle of the bus, sitting in the back.

"Yo, Scotty, hey, still with me?" Stiles' voice brings Scott's attention; his head lifting a bit from the bus' window.

Zoey sits in the seat in front of the two teen boys, with no one by her side, which is good for her.

"Yeah, sorry, what's the word?" Scott asks.

"Anachronism."

"Something that exists out of its normal time." Scott replied. "Nice, okay, next word; incongruous."

Scott frowns, but eyes wandering to where Zoey sits as she speaks. "It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a freaking bus, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet after what happened last night; Incongruous."

"Alright, perfect. Scott?" Stiles looks over to his best friend sitting next to him. "Out of place, ridiculous, absurd."

"Alright, next word; umm, darach. Darach, it's a noun."

Scott looks over at him, frowning. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And the three of us are going to be stuck in this thing for like five hours. Why not?"