23

de-void

Stilinski brought out his hand cuffs, walking down the few stairs.

"You want to hand cuff me?" 'Stiles' asked.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him." Stilinski said. "From himself and others."

Nogitsune Stiles played Stiles really well. His eyes watered up, raising his hands together, willing to let Sheriff hand cuff him.

Stilinski hand cuffed him, but afterwards, the Nogitsune showed himself by raising his head with a slight smirk.

"You're not my son."

Nogitsune Stiles pulled his hands apart, breaking the hand cuffs in half.

That was the four's cue, Zoey glanced up and looked over at Derek. Derek nodded once, then Allison and her father lead them into Derek's loft.

The Nogitsune let out a little chuckle, watching the four as they all stood in front of him.

Nogitsune Stiles looked over to Allison, who stared at him, then raised her hand that held a taser gun. She pushed the button, wires of electricity coming out, attempting to get the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune's hands rose, catching the wire as he pulled on it until it released from her grasp and the gun falling to the side.

Derek let out a growl as he transformed into his werewolf form, then leaping towards the Nogitsune.

Nogitsune Stiles grabbed ahold of him by the arm and slammed him into the metal table, and then throwing him to the side as he hit the wooden pillar and then to the ground.

Derek let out coughs as Argent got his gun ready and held it out to the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune turned towards him slowly, the room falling silent once again.

Zoey and Allison stood next to each other in silent, then Stilinski spoke up.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent said, his eyes still on the Nogitsune as Derek stood up. "Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily ass a Nogitsune to the list."

Then, Stilinski pulled out his full gun, holding it towards Argent.

Argent looked over at Stilinski as the Nogitsune looked between the two.

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son." Argent looked back at Nogitsune Stiles.

"Put it down." Stilinski demanded, and repeated himself over and over again until the Nogitsune spoke up and acted as Stiles.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen." Argent said.

"Put it down. Now! Do it!" Stilinski shouted.

"Pull the trigger. Come on." The Nogitsune stopped the act and looked straight at Argent.

"Listen to me, you out the gun down now!" Stilinski shouted. "Put the gun down!"