11

"You see the twins?" Isaac asks Peter and Zoey. "No.." Peter replies, Zoey shaking her head at Isaac. "But I see the Argents."

"Is that.." Zoey says before looking outside; hearing a howl. "A retreat." Argent says.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, wasn't the last you saw them the time you killed Kate and then burned you alive? Hm?" Isaac says before looking in the passenger seats. "He left, didn't he?" "Yup."

Isaac and Zoey get out, "Where are the others?" Allison asks. "We don't know." Zoey replies before Isaac could.

"Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer." Isaac says. "We had to get Cora out." Zoey says, standing with them.

As Derek pulls up, Zoey backs away to stand next to Allison. "Where are Scott and Stiles?"

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us." Derek says. "We have to go right now."

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Zoey asks. "Jennifer took Melissa." Derek says as he puts Cora into his car. "What about Scott?" Allison asks. "Derek, where's Scott?" Allison asks again.

"He left with him, didn't he?"

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asks as him and Zoey stand in Derek's loft. "I don't know." Derek replies. "So what are you gonna do?" Zoey asks. "I don't know."

Isaac walks away slightly as Zoey sighs, rubbing her temple. "Wanna figure something out?" Isaac asks. "Isaac," Zoey cuts in, looking at him. "Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer." Isaac says.

"Isaac." Zoey says again, grabbing onto his arm. "No, do you get how many people she's killed?" Isaac asks, his eyes still on him. "Erica and Boyd and dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing!" Isaac shrugs her arm off, shouting at Derek. "Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored?" Isaac asks before walking towards him and kneeling down with his hands on his knees. "Were you lonely?"

"Maybe." Derek replied, looking up at him. "I told Cora I wouldn't leave." He says again as Isaac walked away, pulling Zoey by her hand gently; stopping them in their tracks. "I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her."

Isaac keeps pulling on her hand, her obeying and walking beside him. "There's no time!" Isaac shouts, letting go of her hand as he turns around. "Isaac!"

He sighs, walking towards the door; Zoey following. "The full moon's coming. The sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so we're gonna try and help them." Isaac says while pulling the door open. "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing."

"Where exactly are we going?" Zoey asks. "Allison's, they need help."

"Of course it's Allison's." Zoey says. "We have nothing going on between us, Zoe. I love you. I'll always love you." Isaac says, grabbing onto her hands. "And I love you." Zoey says, holding onto his hands gently.

Isaac's hand moves up to her neck, pulling her gently to him as his lips pressing to hers. Zoey leans up, kissing him back gently.

"Come on, we have to go." Isaac says, pulling away; his face still inches away from hers.

She smiles, nodding before they make their way to Allison's. "Wait.. I just.. I nee to go home." Zoey says. "What? Why?" Isaac asks.