20

letharia vulpina

Derek, Scott, and Zoey made their way down to the main floor and outside.

Derek's arms raise as they stopped Scott and Zoey running into the water that was laced with electricity.

"What the hell?" Zoey said as she followed where the water was coming from and saw Kira.

Kira's hand grabbed the wire that was flailing around freely.

Her hand covered the tip, taking in all the electricity. Her eyes glowed a brilliant orange, the Kitsune showing itself.

The three watched, faces showing no expression. Kira dropped the wire, letting out a little breath of relief.

Derek looked to his left and saw a limp body; noticing quickly that it's Isaac. He ran to it, checking for a pulse and yelling out to Scott and Zoey; "Scott! He's not breathing!"

"Scott?" Zoey mumbled.

Scott looked over at her, "Yeah?"

"Uh, can I stay at your house? I don't really want to deal with my mom or Lydia tonight," Zoey mumbles, looking over at him slowly.

Scott's eyes stared at her for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, yeah of course."

Zoey let a small smile grow, then yawning.

Scott and Zoey made their way to his house, and straight to his bedroom.

"Um, you could take my bed, I'll sleep on the floor, or the couch downstairs." Scott looked back at her as she stood by his door frame.

"You don't have to sleep on the floor, or the couch. I can, I'm okay with it." Zoey shrugged.

"No, no. Take my bed."

Zoey sighed, "As long as you don't take the floor or the couch. Promise?"

Scott shook his head, "I'm okay with the floor and the couch, Zoe."

"Stop being stubborn and just sleep next to me."

Scott let a small smile grow, nodding his head slightly before asking, "Want anything to wear, or something?"

Zoey shook her head, "I'm fine, thank you."

"Okay, suit yourself."

With that, he walked into the bathroom and changed into comfy clothes.

Zoey wandered around his room since it's been awhile since she's been in there.

Her eyes spotted a picture of her, Scott and Stiles. She smiled to herself, staring at it for a moment before shrugging off her sweater and shoes.

Her body laid down in his bed, staring at the ceiling.

She heard mumbling come from the bathroom so she used her hearing, "It's okay, just be cool. Don't ask the questions until the morning." He sighed to himself before she heard that he turned the light off and opened the door.