Firestarter

You had awakened to a room that was dyed in your favorite colors. The bed was huge, felt just right to you, the kind of bed that was made to keep its owner there for hours. Siting up, you looked around, wondering where you were but not making a move. This bed was just too damn comfy.

This was clearly not your house or room, where the hell are you? The last thing you remembered was being comforted by the number one hero, All Might. Your body felt heavy like you had been asleep for years. Your mouth was dry, breath hot, turning your head, you saw a nightstand. On it was a bottom of water, a travel-size toothbrush and toothpaste kit, mouth wash, and a small basin to spit in, all unopened.

Is this a hotel? If so, how did I get here? Did All Might take me here? Scanning your surroundings once more, you opted for leaving the room. A toilet was needed, badly. On wobbly legs, much like a newborn calf, you moved, slowly your pace became more sturdy. The first door you saw was on your left, opening it, you found a closet. This wasn't what you needed or wanted at the moment so you paid no heed to it. (Perhaps you should though, just sayin'.) The next one went out to a hallway, it wasn't very long, so the idea of being in a hotel was semi-thrown out.

Maybe it's a B&B, bed, and breakfast. After a bit more roaming, finding more rooms, you learned it was a well-maintained home, not too big nor too small, with high ceilings. Then it dawned on you, as you found the damn bathroom, that this had to be AM's home.

Now, why would a hero, that had no connection to you, take you to his house? You two had never really met. The only interaction you two had if one could call it that, was the one-time Endeavor had been called away while on an outing with you. You agreed to help him pick out a gift for his child, (you can pick which child, and no, we aren't getting a tombstone with Enji's name on it.) A man, one you hadn't seen fully, called out gently, almost in a small manner. You saw a flash of blue, most likely eyes, then nothingness, both men were gone.

The doors and windows were all unlocked, meaning, you could leave at any time, however, with no idea where you were, and no way to call for a ride, why would you leave? Besides, it was nighttime. Just how long were you out....?

Your stomach growled, letting you know it was way past eating time. Frowning a bit, you made your way to the kitchen and started looking through the cabinets, which you either had to use a chair to reach or stand on your toes. Opening one you saw that all your favorite snacks were there. Both healthy and unhealthy, as you were about to chew down, the sound of a door opening, followed by footsteps, grabbed your attention. Turning toward the sound, you tilted your head but didn't make any other movements.

Gently knocking on your bedroom door, Toshinori softly announced himself before waiting for a reply or any sound of you still being asleep. When he heard nothing, the blue-eyed blond let himself in. To his surprise, you weren't there. How alarming was this! None of his alarms had gone off, so he knew no one had come in nor had you left. Turning around, he made a quick swept of the upper floors before coming to the kitchen. Seeing you there was a relief. Yagi chuckled, his signature smile was plastered onto his face. That alone was unsettling to you, why the hell was he smiling? "It's good to see you awake. I was starting to think you were in a coma or something." An emotion flashed through those oceanic irises but it didn't stay long enough for you to decode.

"If you thought I was in a coma, why didn't you take me to the hospital?" Arching a brow, (yes you can arch a brow even if you have no hair on them.) "Well, it's unsafe for you there. Whoever tried to kill you by burning down your house surely would have gone to the hospitals to check for you."

Thinking about this you gave a small unsure nod, that's when Toshinori stepped forward, in his hand were two bags. Judging by the smell, it was your favorite food. Maybe you two had that in common? "You found the snacks, that's good but I think you'll enjoy this more." Taking the bag and placing it on the table, he quickly went to wash his hands before setting out each meal, yours and his.