Silver Fox.

Not my art, credit where credit is due.

I don't do warnings...So this is your warning.

The sound of a phone ringing broke Hizashi's focus. Glancing around for it, noticing it was not in its normal spot, on his desk in his office. Each corner of his mouth tilted downwards, causing a frown. Maybe it's nothing important, I can just ignore it and call whoever it is back later. No point in stopping my flow now.

Then he noticed it, that ringtone! Rushing to find his cell, which was wedged into the cushions of the couch in the living room. A cuss slipped from his lips as he nearly missed the call. "Hello, this is Hizashi Yamada."

"Haha, I know who you are. Hey, Grandpa!"

"Why if it isn't my favorite listener! How are you?" A call from his beloved little girl was rare. In the beginning, things were fine, calls every night, face time. However, once her second year of college started, those things just slowed down until they fully stopped. "I'm fine. Hot but fine."

"Well, you do have my genes." Chuckling to himself, in his mind's eye Mic could see her rolling those lovely ringed optics that mirrored his own. Settling on the couch, allowing himself a moment to simply bask in the warmth of this moment. Hizashi felt himself relaxing for the first time in ages.

"Grandpa! That's not what I meant!" A grin appeared on his nicely aged face as he listened to his granddaughter's voice. He could almost see her wonderful smile as he looked out the window. No, wait! That was really her! Getting up, platinum blond locks bounced and swayed.

"You're here!"

"Indeed I am!" She shouted while flinging herself into his arms. Her quirk hadn't activated, which a certain individual was happy for. Present Mic's eyes weren't the only thing that was inherited. "What are you doing here? Don't you have exams?" Pulling back, the smile on his face only grew.

"I do, and that's why we're here."

"We?" That's when the elder noticed, that there was another person not too far from his grandchild. Perfection stood before the retired hero, perfection in the form of an unnamed person. "This is my friend, L/n."

"Please, there is no need to be formal, call me Y/n. It's nice to meet you, sir." What a dazzling voice they have. Mr. Yamada thought while taking your extended hand, giving it a firm shake. Holding onto your hand he felt something, an electric shock, inspiration. Stepping aside, Mic opens the door to lead you both inside, never letting go of your hand.

"As I was saying, we're here to study. Exams are coming up and all the campus libraries are packed. The dorms are so noisy as well, so I figured why not come out here for a visit, a quiet place to study, and I couldn't just leave Y/n behind with those losers. Poor thing would be eaten alive."

"I can see why." His voice was low, a dangerous whisper, it made you shiver. "Y/n is very adorable huh!"

"Stop it. I've told you before I don't like that..."

"Aww but that just makes you so much cuter! And for someone that doesn't like it, there seems to be a bit of blush attempting to show."

"I'm not, that's just your rose-colored glasses." Rolling your eyes, you finally noticed the feeling of a thumb slowly caressing your knuckles. Just how long had he been doing that, and why was he still holding your hand?

"Yeah, I'll make us something to drink while you get set up in my old bedroom." You arched a brow at that or gave a deadpan look if you have no brows. "Right, because I know this house like the back of my hand?" Hizashi reluctantly lets go of your hand then.