Yes, Sir.

"I can predict all of your moves, escaping is impossible, Y/n. I've told you before, I can see every move you'll make." How many times have you heard those words? Are they just echoing in your head at this point? Especially since your captor is deceased.

Laying there on the hospital bed, he smiles looking up at his student for the last time. Seeing the bright future that the young man would have. When someone else comes to mind, L/n Y/n. "No, Sir! You can't die, you can't leave me."

"Mirio, I have one final request." But before he could say that request the light faded from his eyes. Everyone in the room grows quiet, tears flowed freely as a great hero took his last breath. What could that last request have been?

Waking up quite startled from the dream you had. Your mind raced as you keep having dreams of the death of Sir Nighteye, the man that held you captive for over two years. It happens every time you close your eyes. You're getting to the point where you can't even blink without seeing those calculating orbs.

Over the years you had learned that Mirai Sasaki was a man of his word. If the lean but muscular man said he wouldn't touch you without consent, then that was just it. Even while you were bleeding out and close to death, if Y/n didn't say it was okay to help, then no moves would be made. You almost died because of that stubbornness but it also saved you from his more lustful side.

During the times when Sasaki felt the urge to take you. The itch of a feral, lustful animal, he would leave and return with someone that looked identical to you. So much like Y/n that even you thought you had a twin. Having the e/c-eyed cutie he so adored hear everything he would love to be doing to you was close enough. Even better if it makes you jealous at all.

So stern and well put together, at least to the outside world but Y/n knew the truth. He was a man that was obsessed with All Might and a certain h/c-haired individual. However, only one of them had driven him to murder, and it wasn't the seven-foot-two former symbol of peace.

Sighing as you try your best not to blink, a foreign sound grabs your attention. Footsteps, light and quick, they sound just like his. Fully alert, L/n rushes out of bed, trying not to make a sound. Making haste to the front door, you watch as it is thrown open. Not a word is said as you stand there, dark-green and yellow hair, fair skin, it's him, he's back.

You fall into his awaiting arms, letting out a sob. Just waiting to hear him say those all too familiar words. Yet they never came. No, instead the most unlikely thing happened, a kiss was placed on your lips as he lifts you up and walks outside. Had Nighteye predicted that you wouldn't push him away like you normally do?

E/c-hues closed as a soft breath escaped. For the first time, Y/n was able to rest without seeing those eyes, that face, his death, hearing those words.

553 words.

Bonus ending, 69 words.

"In other news, the body of Y/n L/n was found earlier today buried alongside Sir Nighteye. Family and friends were going to visit the Pro's grave when they noticed the plot had been dug up. Employees on site were clueless as to how this came to be. Upon reopening the coffin, L/n was found curled up in Sasaki's arms. Both corpses had smiles on their faces."