Bad Life

Joy, overwhelming joy, that's what you felt as you made your escape. It had taken a full year but you finally did it. Months of saving up money, cash, no digital trails to follow. As you sat there your stomach hurt like someone had punched you.

However, you keep going, driving the car you bought from some random person. You couldn't chance going to any of the dealerships as they had cameras, which would mean you would be spotted. Who knows many heroes, police officers, etc we're out there looking for you.

As you drove, your mind started to roam, that feeling in your stomach growing tighter and tighter. Suddenly an image came to mind, her face, tears falling from her eyes. Her laughter, pout, the curve of her back. Every thought hit a different button within you, to the point that you questioned yourself.

Was Life with Momo really that Bad?

Everything you ever wanted, needed, cared for, was there. Given to you on a platinum platter, no silver, until you wanted it to be. The feeling of her touch came to mind. At that moment it felt like she was there with you.

Pressure was felt on your lips, no one was there but you felt her. Momo's moans filled your eardrums, the way she called out your name while indulging herself. Even if the ravenette kidnapped you, she waited for consent before touching you. Until you were ready nothing happened, and when it did, it was wonderful.

The praises that were given, never any real punishments. Harming you was something she couldn't do but let someone else think of even breathing next to you. They'd end up dead in very creative ways.

Seeing a gas station, you stopped the car, went inside to fill up the tank, and get a few snacks. Nothing you ate would stay down, it was starting to annoy you. With no idea why this was happening, you briefly wondered if you should go to the hospital.

Shaking your head of that thought, you paid for your things and left. After getting the gas. Driving away, a conversation came to mind, one you had nearly eight weeks ago. Talk of starting a family, of your family coming to live with you. Which would have been great...If they weren't all dead.

Creati had killed them after meeting them. Every last member of your family tree, slaughtered. So who could come live with you two?

The night of that conversation was the first time you two connected sexually, you had finally caved. She walked in on you, as the curvy woman was about to turn to leave. After apologizing and blushing, you stopped her, offering your hand. Of course, Momo took it, then she took you. You took her, you took each other for the rest of the night.

Coming to another stop, your body shook as you jumped from the car after pulling over. Puking your guts up to the point that tears came from your eyes. Ten minutes later and you still didn't feel any better. No one was around to help you, and your mind picked this moment to remind you.

Yaoyorozu would come running to help you. Holding back your hair, (if need be) rubbing your back. Making soup or your favorite dish, medicine in hand, a book in the other. Whatever was needed to make you feel better.

Leaning against the car, e/c eyes closed, a sigh came from your lips. Your body was acting up, it had been for weeks now. Shakily you got back into the car, went through your things. All the things she had given you.

Again that thought came to mind. Was Life with Momo Bad?

Back at the luscious mansion, dark gems were watchful. Every move that was made was recorded. Humming softly, a thick (thicc) and curvy figure moved, a smile was plastered onto fair features. Tea was being made, dinner already on the table, covered so it wouldn't get cold. All that was missing was you.

Looking up at the monitor, Momo's soft smile widened. The sound of rushed footsteps could be heard. Turning off the live feed, she stepped out of the kitchen just in time to see you. Walking up to her, dropping your bags, no words were spoken, Momo simply embraced you lovingly.

Inwardly Yaoyorozu smirked, knowing you could never leave. Even if you did, she'd know your every move, how? Well, it's simple really. Every person you encounter in and outside of the city's limits was on her payroll, giving reports and updates on your every move.

You have everything you need here, what's the point in leaving? "Welcome home, my love." Life isn't Bad here. "It's good to be home."

784 words. This was going to be a Present Mic one shot. However, Momo politely walked into my mind, knocked on the door. Introduced herself and pointing out the fact that I have made a story featuring Uraraka but not her. I'm sorry, Momo-chan, it will never happen again.