Family.

This isn't a story about Mic, sorry to all you simps out there. This is an oc backstory for a discord AU with friends. However, it also connects to my own AU, it just splits at the end. As always, you don't have to read it, feel free to skip.

"I hate the outdoors." Muttered the entomophobia male, his chartreuse peepers doing just that, peeping as their owner stood next to his latest interest. "Yet you come here every day. Why is that?"

Not once did she move, opting to enjoy the breeze, the feel of fresh grass underneath her hands. Sunshine kissed her cocoa-complected corium. Springtime is one of her favorite seasons, everything is coming back to life. Waking up from their deep slumber, vibrant colors springing up all around, the world no longer looks gloomy and grey.

Not that the colorful individual had a problem with that, there was just something about this time of the year that felt right.

"How else am I supposed to finally get an interview with Japan's number one underground healer?" Black leather-clad arms crossed across his chest, red-framed glasses perched on his nose. White jeans, and a maroon shirt, completed Mic's casual look. If it wasn't for his scent and voice, Koneko would have thought someone else had joined her.

Impatiens, pomegranate, melanite, and magnolia locks oscillate with every gale. "By going out and actually finding that person. I am no underground healer..." A blond brow was cocked to that statement. "Says the woman whose quirk is used around the world. Made into medicine to help with everything from the common cold to major injuries."

Unique hues stared at him for a moment, Present Mic smiled, glancing down at the shorter individual. "Not many people know that, and I wish to keep it that way. So, if you would be so kind as to not broadcast it. That would be greatly appreciated."

"Why is that? You made a fortune with your medical know-how and your quirk. Don't you want the world to know your real name?"

"I don't. Attention isn't my thing, nor is fame. None of it appeals to me." Why am I not surprised, Koi did say she was a bit like Shouta. Just a lot less grumpy.

"Is there any other reason you're here, Mr. Yamada?"

"Mister....Mr. Yamada. Yo, how long have we known each other? What's with this Mister crap."

"Not as long as you think. Though, I've known your wife for a bit now." Hizashi deadpanned at his companion's comment. "You sound like one of my students but even they don't always call me Mr. Yamada." Whined PM.

"Shall I call you Yamada-sensei then?"

"Ugh! No, that's even worse. Just call me Hizashi, all my friends call me Zashi though, and we're friends so." Tilting her head to the side, Lee says, "since when? I don't remember befriending you at all. Just Koi, my future baby mama."

"HEY! YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" Shouted the blond, which earned him a few funny looks from a couple that was jogging by. A soft chuckle graced his ears, "relax, I'm not a homewrecker. Any feelings I might have for Koi are all platonic."

Present Mic frowned, "they better be. I won't hesitate to fight you."

"I can see the headlines now. Local pro hero, teacher, and famous radio host, Present Mic spotted fighting a bookshop owner. More on this at eleven."

"Cheeky girl." Swirling gems, made up of silver, gold, and midnight blue widened for a second. Prior to going back to their normal size, "I will DJ Punch you."

"And I'll just go to Koi and let her heal me with her affection. Maybe I'll lay my head on her chest and fall asleep there."

"Stop it! Show some respect!" Zia roared with laughter as Mic continued to frown and pout. "Enough about MY wife. What about your significant other? I'm sure he, she, or them wouldn't be happy to hear you talking about someone else's love that way."