Trapped.

This is a Bakugo x OC story, feel free to skip it. Psst, it would make me happy if ya did read it though.

"I swear to all things that are dark and unholy if you don't get your massive fuckin' tits out of my face, Katsuki Bakugo, I can and will bite off your nipple."

"That's rich coming from you. You're the one taking up the most space here. Why don't you try losing some weight."

"Ha! And lose all this thickness (thiccness) I think not."

"It's not your body that's thick, it's your skull. Now stop squirming around, you damn brat."

"Wow, brat was the best you could do? I-ah, watch your damn hands, and that better be water, not sweat. You will not be blowing me up!"

"Just shut your fucking mouth already!"

"Don't yell or cuss at me you bloody bastard! Hey, what did I say about your tits and hands, I'm seriously going to bite you...."

"I can and will blow you up before you can even try, bitch." Huffing after his statement, Katsuki tried to shift but in this small semi-dark space there was no way he really could, this caused his knee to part Lee's legs, and bump against her womanhood. Mismatched eyes widened as their owner went to protest, only to get a mouth full of man-boob. Instantly the salt and paper-haired female bit down, causing a semi-loud grunt to come from the scarlet-eyed man's lips. A hand moved to push Lee back but it landed on a soft mound of flesh.

Just then the door opened, blinding lights flashed, and a certain sight was seen. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" Everyone's favorite pervert said while trying to make a b line to the open closet door. No one, besides Mineta, had made a move. How could they? The sight before them was an odd one. There was the Poison Hero, Lee, and their old classmate, up and coming hero, Bakugo Katsuki, in a very compromising position.

Right as Minoru made it to the door, the short male attempted to throw himself inside, only to have his face meet a poison-laced hairpin-needle along with an open and very sweaty palm. Fearing for his life, Mineta fell back as the door was then quickly closed. "Do we need to find another closet it?" Asked Denki but about ten seconds later the door opened again. Katsuki walked out dragging a very flustered Lee behind him.

"We're leaving." Growled out the taller individual. Before anyone could say a thing the explosive young man had already taken his current target out of the party and far from the house.

Once they were away from prying eyes, Katsuki stopped dragging Lee but didn't let go of her small brown hand. Glancing back, those ruby irises noticed that the five-foot-one hero was looking down. Her medium-length, silvery-white hair with a black streak in the front, was tucked behind her left ear. Not in the usual style, pinned back by two long needles. (They're her hidden weapons.)

Quietly Bakugo observed Lee, as he so often did, the way the pale moonlight seemed to make that soft brown skin glow was appealing. Making him want to reach out, run his fingers over it, leaving his explosive marks everywhere... Shaking his head, hoping it would clear his mind of such thoughts, Katsuki reminded himself that it would happen in due time. Being hasty would get him nowhere. Also, he didn't want her to end up like the others, nothing more than a bloody stain on the basement floor.

It could have been what had happened in that small closet making him think this way. Nonetheless, he couldn't help but notice the warrior slightly behind him. The way her clothes fit her frame just right.

Fingerless gloves, a leather skirt, heeled boots with a hidden blade compartment. Two small holsters are placed on the outer side of each thigh. The right holster holds different vials of poison, the left has elixirs, healing potions, and antidotes. Nothing is labeled. A button-up blouse, with a leather vest, all black, a belt made up of handcuffs was the only thing giving this outfit any hint of color. (This is her hero outfit, in the winter she wears leather pants and a jacket.)