Childhood Relived.

Sorry Hawks simps, this isn't an x reader. You can move along or stay.

For the last past, fifteen minutes Endeavor has been ignoring the current number two hero. His type genuinely got on the giant man's nerves. People who didn't take things seriously or joked around too much, and just hovered around him for no reason. Hawks checked off all those boxes and more.

Despite that, the pros were randomly seen together, more and more often. Especially after Endeavor became number one. The younger hero decided to put himself in charge of improving his senior's reputation. That was well over a year ago, and it seems that Enji was stuck with Keigo.

"You haven't been answering my calls, texts, or emails. Don't tell me you're pulling a Shouto on me, Mister Number One." Said the crimson winged man, who just so happened to be flying by Todoroki's office window. No reply was given but sharp eyes noticed a twitch of fiery eyebrows.

At this moment, Enji wished he hadn't opened his window or the blinds earlier. Since a certain man literally flew in and started talking. With each word, the older individual found himself losing his patience, until...

"How's your sex life?" To this Todoroki twitched again. "That bad huh. I can help with that, I can introduce you to some people." Turquoise eyes closed briefly. "Shut up."

For half a minute the other man did shut up but of course, it was short-lived. "You know the girls still want to meet you. They're hoping they'll appeal to you so one, if not all of them, can be yours. Being the number one hero's favorite girl has its perks."

Already Enji missed the sweet sound of silence. "Unless you're into guys, which is fine too. In that case, I know the perfect guy for you." Scanning the room, honey hues noticed all of Endeavor's rewards. None of them really interested him though.

However, what did catch this noisy bird's eye was the pictures on his idol's desk. There were photos of his kids with their mother. Maybe he hasn't gotten over his ex-wife. I could find someone that looks like her.

As his seemingly uninterested peepers kept roaming. They noticed another picture, this person clearly wasn't family. "That's Zia, the bookstore owner. I didn't know you knew Mommy." The second that word slipped from his lips, Takami found himself being grabbed.

A hand was used to cover his mouth. That was a slip-up. Light gems looked off to the side as their owner was easily lifted off his feet. "You've got ten seconds to explain yourself, Hawks. How do you know MY," the ginger's flames flared up, even more, nearly burning Keigo. "Lady, why are you calling HER, mommy?"

Possessive much. They're not dating from what I know but this does answer why he never wants to meet up. So he's interested in a certain neko. Endeavor was counting, each number coming out as a growl as his flames grew hotter.

"I've been with her for a while now. It's a long story..." His choice of words wasn't helping much. Any second now the blond would be extra crispy chicken.

"It started when I..."

Three years prior.

People were running and screaming, trying to get away from the danger zone as a building collapsed. Hawks swooped in, shooting out his feathers to catch anyone that wasn't fast enough to escape. There was one person off to the side, trying to dodge all the debris, it was a child. With his feathers almost gone, the hero decided to scoop the child up. Seeing someone come at him at top speed, the little boy was a bit too slow at getting out the way.

"No! Don't touch me!" Cried out the five-year-old. "Relax kid, I'm a pro hero." Normally he would be praised by whoever he was saving but this little one seemed upset. "This isn't good, now they'll get you too...I'm...I'm sorry man..."