Disappear.

"DISAPPEAR THEN!" 

"Is that what you really want?"

"Yes! Yes, it is!"

"As you wish." He said as a hand rests on top of his top hat. Gripping onto it, the magician gives a bow then slowly starts moving his arm. The speed at which he's doing this annoys you. "Ugh!" Your eyes rolled but they didn't leave the former entertainer.

Oh no, Y/n didn't dare do that again! Last time L/n had looked away and refused to pay attention a punishment was given. It lasted for hours, left you groaning, begging, crying, sore, oh so very sore, and that was just from one hand. The scars will forever litter your body, and they ached every time you thought about it. You learned quickly it was just best to watch, especially since you'd be rewarded for being good.

His brown eyes might have been covered by a mask but they saw everything you did. Behind his mask, the brunet smiles, it's a sad smile. The grip on his hat tightened a bit, nevertheless, Compress finished up. Still moving slowly as his arm moved in a circular motion, dark brown top hat in hand. Every inch of him disappeared before your eyes. Now, this was a real magic trick!

"Finally!" Huffed the unwillingly captivate audience. Flopping onto your back, e/c eyes closed for a moment. At some point, sleep overtook you, waking up hours later, you found yourself still alone. Your eyes scanned the room, its walls were painted in your favorite color, everything in the room was things you liked or loved. It's clear that your abductor wanted you to be happy, feel safe, loved, and cared for.

He had said it so many times before, even showed it by getting you everything you wished for if it was within reason. Of course, Y/n had to be careful of what they asked for. Asking to see your old lover was a bad idea but you were allowed to see that person again and in person! Sadly it was while they were being pleasured by someone else.

Being stuck within a tiny marble and forced to watch the love of your life being railed by someone else wasn't fun but you did get to see them. On top of that L/n also learned that their lover wasn't looking for them at all, what a bonus! After that, you stopped asking to see other people. If no one truly cared, no one was looking for you, what was the point in asking for them? Yearning for them?

It was just as the peerless thief said, no one loved you, not as he does. Knowing that you slowly started to give up. Y/n fought against him less and less, allowing the pale-complexioned man to pat your head, give you a hug, kisses. Any form of affection you could and would ask for, it was yours.

Rubbing an eye, you walked out of the room, roaming the house, this was something you did daily. The house was tiny, only a two-bedroom, the perfect starter home, a bit old though but hey, everything you needed was there. T.v, games, books, etc. More than once you had called for help but no one showed up. Knowing that you were still alive somewhere gave your treasured ones hope until the calls stopped.

However, no matter how much they tried to trace your calls, texts, IP address, they would come up empty-handed.

Checking each room, and even outside, you noticed that you were truly alone. This never happened. Cheering you rushed about the house, getting your survival bag out. L/n was determined to escape! To leave this sick fucker's house, and get back to the real world. Yes, the world where everyone would welcome you back with open arms... Right?

Everything you needed was in the bag except for food. Going into the kitchen, you checked the cabinets, fridge, etc. There wasn't much in there, at best, you had three days worth of food. Hopefully, that will be enough to get you to freedom. The first night you spent outside of his cozy home, you were afraid. You didn't know what kind of animals were out there, or where you were. Nonetheless, you didn't let that stop you.