Good Deeds.

First, this artwork isn't mine, the artist signed it. Here's a link for that. https://twitter.com/deb_amm/status/1144407858177597440

If you looked up the word manly, who do you think you'd see? For Kirishima, it would be Crimson Riot and Fat Gum. However, for yourself, no one came to mind, you truly thought that chivalry is dead. People just weren't as kind and respectful anymore.

This saddened you just a bit, why? Because you had always tried to be respectful and kind, hoping others would do the same. Treating others the way you want to be treated wasn't hard to do. Well, it was sometimes but still. That's what you thought until you met him.

Black hair, red eyes, a small cut on one of them, fair complexion. And the physique of a chiseled God. Which you were able to see thanks to the Crimson Riot shirt that was just barely covering his upper body, like a second layer of skin. The gentleman was holding the door open for someone, not a word of appreciation was uttered as they strolled into the store. Clicking your tongue, you watched him for a moment longer before an elderly person caught your attention. They clearly needed help but no one seemed to be moving to do so.

Frowning to yourself, you moved to help this random stranger, giving them a smile as you got to their side. Offering them a hand, the elder thanked you as you spent the next five minutes walking around with them. Grabbing their items, and your own, placing them in their respected carts. Unbeknownst to you, a pair of vermilion optics was watching you.

At first, Eijiro was watching you, discreetly, because you had been staring at him. (And maybe drooling just a bit.) Thinking that you might be a villain that figured out who he really is. Since the normally redheaded man was currently a ravenet but then he saw you go off to help a random person. That made him rethink who you might be.

Perhaps a fan? Just a random onlooker, or a worker? The latter didn't seem right, as you weren't wearing the store's uniform, then again, you could be new. As those thoughts went through his head, Kirishima went on his merry way, well, he tried to anyway. It seemed like everyone here needed help and as a hero, helping people is what he'd do. That's when Eijiro noticed that you were in the same boat, after helping that elderly individual, you were pulled towards a lost kid.

Helping the child find his mother, who thanked you, you were stopped by the person he had been holding the door for earlier. Without looking up from their phone, they demanded that you get a list of items for them. Tossing the list at you, like you were some kind of dog. The list slowly floated to the floor, and before you could put that person in their place, a large hand landed on your shoulder.

"There you are, Honey. I am sorry, I'm late, did you get everything already?" Turning your head a bit to look at whoever had placed a hand on your shoulder. Deep scarlet orbs peered into e/c, silently asking if help was needed here. "Oh, no, it's fine. I-umm..." Glancing from you to the unknown person that had joined you, the annoying entitled creature rolled their eyes before picking up their list and stomping away.

Muttering to themself about people not working or something along those lines.

Removing his hand from your shoulder, Eijiro smiled, "sorry about touching you without consent. It just seemed like you needed a hand, that person wasn't very manly at all. Oh! I'm Eijiro Kirishima, and you are?" Offering that same hand to shake, his smile became even brighter, showing off rows of shark-like teeth. "Y/n L/n, it's a pleasure to meet you." Just like that, a new friend was made.

Learning about each other was a lot of fun. You learned that CR was his favorite hero, and the reason he became the person he is. Of course, Eijiro learned about your hobbies and interests as well. This man was slowly renewing your faith in people, well, some people. A few of his friends, that you got to meet after a few weeks of hanging out together, seem to be the complete opposite of the ginger.

"With friends like those you don't need enemies." You both said at the same time then laughed. Which caused Denki and Hanta to look at each other. They didn't get what was so funny but since Eijiro was happy, they would be happy too. To them, the vermilion-haired manly man had finally found someone special. Honestly, they were worried about his state of mind after a messy breakup with some girl no one cared to remember.

Every day spent with Kirishima was joyful, you two just clicked so well. You two weren't dating but everyone knew that would change since the Sturdy Hero wouldn't stop talking about you or how manly you were. "Just ask them out already, shitty hair."

"I never thought I would be the one saying this but..." Asui sighed, "Bakugo is right. You should ask them out before it is too late." A little ribbit sound came from Froppy. "Are you sure that I should, I mean, what if Y/n doesn't even like m-"

"Half of the building has been destroyed! The villain that caused this is still on the run." Hearing that the heroes all started to pay attention to the news, they needed to know where this was happening. On the screen was a civilian, their h/c was dull from all the dust, e/c orbs sharp, they were helping others get out of the way. It wasn't until a soft red glow came from their hands did Eijiro know who it was. He muttered out his ex's name...

Rushing over to the scene, Froppy, Dynamight, and Red Riot jumped into action. Dynamight immediately went to look for any more attackers. While Red and Asui helped with getting everyone out of the area. Kirishima wasn't looking forward to seeing the woman that had broken his heart but he knew sooner or later that they would cross paths once again.

What he didn't expect to see was Y/n laying in her arms, slowly bleeding and passed out. This made his blood boil but only for a second, jogging over, he asked about your condition. Green eyes glanced into red ones for a brief second. "I found this dumbass over here trying to help people. Why couldn't they just let me do my job, ugh? Wannabe heroes just keep popping up."

"Why aren't you healing them? They'll bleed out at this point." Her eyes flared up, "I'm not wasting my time or energy on this scum. If they die, they die, it's their own fault for rushing in there without any training or help."

"That's not very manly..."

Coughing, you wheezed, your body jerked a bit, then pressure was felt on your body. It felt like your lungs were being squeezed. How long had you been like this? That you didn't know, slowly your eyes opened. Everything was fuzzy and you hurt like hell. Trying to talk, nothing came out but a shadow of some kind, it had to be a person, appeared. Then a muffled voice.

"I'm right here Y/n. I knew you'd wake up, I knew you'd survive." Eijiro Kirishima would have cried tears of joy if it wasn't for the fact that he had to get a doctor fast. Your medical team came as swiftly as they could when the pro hero told them you were waking up. Fat Gum had to force him to leave the room, leaving your side was something he didn't want to do.

Your time in the hospital wasn't too bad, every day you got a new gift from Red Riot, who, you had learned was the person that saved you and your good friend. How you never put the two together was crazy. When it was time for your release, Eijiro was there. Greeting you with that usual big goofy grin of his, loving eyes, and arms more than ready to sweep you up into a tight embrace.

The ride home was filled with questions, mainly because you didn't know where home was. Eijiro Kirishima had asked you to move in with him, to this you said yes. Why wouldn't you? This was the person that had saved your life. Besides, you were saving his as well, from loneliness, right? Or was it from people finding out the real reason why the number twenty hero had died that day?

Crushed to death, the rest of the building had fallen onto her, leaving the young woman nothing more than a red stain on the pavement. At least that was what the world knew as the truth, you, on the other hand, knew what unbreakable could really do to a human body.

1491 words.

Who should I do next?