Lovable.

Not my artwork, credit where credit is due.

"Look at her, Sho!"

"Zashi, you have to be quieter, you'll wake her.."

"Sorry but, she's so cute, yo. She's perfect."

"We'll see, let's head back." Bright chartreuse hues looked into piercing black ones. The same ones they fell in love with so long ago. "Alright, Sho." Taking his lover's hand, they went off, just moments before e/c hues opened.

Rubbing an eye, you sleepily sat up. Had you heard voices just now? That's impossible, I'm on the tenth floor in this hellhole... Also by myself. A cesspool, that is what this place was, not some safe haven for abused, traumatized, and abandoned kids.

Looking out of your jail, you felt alone. Just the other month you had been ripped away from your family. They were shitty, in every way a family could be toxic and crappy but they were your family. The only one you've ever known.

I just...Want this all to end. To go home. You said to yourself while bringing your knees to your chest. Never knowing your innermost thoughts were being shared.

The day would go on as it always does with you going downstairs for breakfast. Helping with chores, feeding the youngest to oldest, then it's off to study. Yet today, you were called away before even a drop of food could touch your tongue.

"Y/n L/n, come to the office immediately!"

"Oooh, someone's in trouble." Chuckled a boy that was a few years older than you. He grabbed your breakfast and started eating, "ya won't need it." Your e/c eyes rolled as you left. Making it to the office in record time, you knocked and waited. "Come in!"

Stepping inside, with her head down, stomach protesting, she waits. "These gentlemen wished to see you, Y/n." There was no movement from the teenager, just a soft, "hi."

The headmistress sighed, "she's a shy one. I'll tell you everything you'd like to know." You stood there awkwardly as she spoke about you as if you were a pet.

The two men looked at each other and frowned. Aizawa heard your stomach growl, "there's no need to talk. Give us the papers, we'll sign them now, and take her today."

"Are you sure? There's other ch-'' those ebony eyes were sharp. They cut deeper than any knife or blade. "You have our answer." That shut up the older woman instantly. "Zashi." You couldn't help but look up. A man with flaxen hair that flowed down his back stood up. His eyes lit up when they noticed hers, they seemed to swirl just like the rings that adorn them.

"Hey there, is there anything you want to bring with you?" Another growl was heard, "we can come back for it. Poor baby, let's get you something to eat, yo!"

In a flash your life changed, you were taken from an orphanage to pro heroes Eraserhead and Present Mic's house. They took you out for breakfast, let you pick your own meal, then went shopping. When the three of you made it home, you were shown around the house.

Shouta noticed how quiet and withdrawn you were. How you tend to almost shy away from his husband. Pulling the slightly taller man aside, they talked for a moment before Shouta showed you to your room.

Your name hung on the door. Across from yours was another room, Hitoshi's. Next to yours was a bathroom, and after that Eri's. Opening the door, you notice that the room is painted in your favorite colors, and shades, everything you need is in there.

As you walked around, looking into the closet and private bathroom. Looking over the dressers, desk, etc. There's a knock on the door. The deep and sleepy voice of the erasure hero can be heard. "I've brought your clothes, if you're okay with it, I'll put them in your room. If not, I'll leave them by the door."