Family Again.

Fendi died, she died, leaving behind a beautiful corpse, at least in Mic and Eraser's eyes. They mourned their beloved darling. Making a shrine, well, more of a public shrine so that others could visit her as well. They had their own far more intimate one that had been made long before they saved her.

"I-I miss her so much, Sho." Muttered Hizashi while curling up in his shared bed with his lover. Fendi's shirt was clutched to his face, tears pouring from his alluring eyes. "I know you do, I miss her too." As the pair comforts each other, the ghost of their beloved watches over them.

"Why are you guys being all pouty and upset! I'm not dead! I'm right here. Stop acting like I'm gone...Stop ignoring me. Just tell me what I did wrong..." She cried out but no one replied. Reaching out, a hand touched Hizashi's cheek for a second the blond shivered. "Something cold just touched me..."

Aizawa cocked a brow then pointed to their newest family member, a tiny kitty named Fen. "I think he might have licked you for a second." Fendi frowned and muttered to herself how unfair they were being.

Slowly time passed, over time things didn't seem to get any better, both Shouta and Yamada ignored the poor girl. With every passing second, strange things would happen, they would feel colder, the wind would knock things over. Even when the windows were closed. Until one day all parties had enough.

"Maybe we should just leave this house, Hizashi. We won't be able to move on if we keep holding on, and everything here just reminds us of her. It's starting to drive us both insane." Said the sleep-deprived man. "Maybe, maybe you're right...But..."

"I know, I know, it will be hard on me too." His dark eyes swelled up with tears, ones that seemed to never cease coming. "I'll start packing..." Mic's voice was low, soft, so gentle, and that was the last straw for Fendi.

"LEAVE ME! LEAVE OUR HOME! NO! YOU GUYS DON'T GET TO LEAVE AFTER JUST IGNORING ME FOR MONTHS!" She yelled while gripping her hair, brown eyes flared. "I'll kill you both before letting either of you leave. You guys promised you would never leave me..." Emotions ran high, the house became ungodly cold, both males shivered but ignored it, deciding to start packing immediately.

While Eraserhead was upstairs cleaning out the brunette's old room, a voice called out to him, so sweet and alluring. "Fendi?" No, it can't be, he had to be hearing things. Trying to clear his head and continue his work, the black-haired man bit his bottom lip. No longer able to bear the pain of being in her room, he gets up to leave, heading down the hallway then the stairs, he hears something again.

Turning around to look, he loses his footing...

"Sho, are you okay? It sounded like something f-" Yamada's words died on his tongue. A loud shriek ripped through the air then stopped. Something heavy crashed and everything seemed to go black. "Fendi, baby girl? Is- is that you?" Asked Aizawa, Hiza blinked his bright two-toned eyes before speaking as well. "Listener?"

However, the dark brown tresses individual simply huffed and turned away. Ignoring the two males, they looked at each other then back at their friend. "Are we dreaming, Shouta?"

"I don't know but if we are, I don't want to wake up."

"You never do..." Present Mic said before rushing over to his favorite listener. If this was a dream he would milk it for all it's worth. Throwing his arms around the lone female, he gasps when he feels her icy body against his. "I can touch you again! I've missed you. Why did you leave us?" His words came out rushed and shaky, tears choked the blond up.

Aizawa soon joined his lover, reaching out to touch their darling, and was pleased that the dream allowed them to do this. That is until...

Dark hues looked down... "Hiza..."

"Yes, Sho?"

"I don't think we're dreaming..." He pointed at their bodies, his neck was twisted, and Mic's was cut. Deep shards of glass pierced his flesh. Seems his quirk shattered the glass that was already pretty weak thanks to a certain young lady.

Fendi huffed then muttered, "it's not nice to ignore people or try to leave them. We'll be together forever."

Shinsou came home to an empty house, this wouldn't be alarming if it didn't feel so odd. Being home alone was nothing new after all but lately, since the death of Fendi, both of his guardians made sure to be home with him. Even if it was just for a little bit.

Walking in, he calls out, waiting for someone to answer, no one does. Frowning, his purple irises scanned the room, walking farther inside, a chill ran down his spine. It was too quiet, not even their cats were coming out of hiding. "Perhaps work called them in...They are pros after all." Going towards the hallway door, the one that leads upstairs, the lone male stops. A metallic smell, glass all over the floor, and two bodies.

Checking for a pulse, he cries, shaking each male before breaking down. Mind hazy, he takes out his phone and dials a number before joining the others. At least now they can be a.....

Family Again.

903 words.

Just a little something I made for a friend based off the comments from another story. Go read it, it's day 14 of MicEruary, Koi's latest book. I hope you liked this Fendi_lm