Versus

Not my art, credit where credit is due.

The sound of a nearly monotone voice made everyone flinch and look away. No one wanted to answer the clearly pissed-off pro hero Mind Break. Some individuals even covered their mouths as discreetly as possible but Shinso was used to this kind of behavior. People have seen his quirk as nothing but villainous from the start. At times the indigo-haired male doesn't blame them, he can be downright devilish.

Using his support gear to mimic the voices of anyone he's ever heard before. Tricking simple-minded fools into answering him. If it was for his dream, and the promises he made to both himself and you, then Hitoshi would most likely turn to the dark side. "Where are they?" Shinso asked the receptionist for the third time in the last twenty minutes. She refused to answer verbally.

Shaky hands hastily wrote down a reply. I'm sorry sir, I called, paged, and sent an email but it seems DynaMight is still in a meeting, it's running behind. Again, I apologize for the delay. I'll let both DynaMight and L/n-san know that you're still waiting.

Inwardly growling and cursing, all the pro could do was wait. You were running very late to your date with Hitoshi, nearly two hours late without a call or text to explain why. Normally he would be the one running late, having to apologize, cancel plans, push them back, etc. Which annoyed you greatly but you never let it be known.

Was this your way of getting back at him for all those times? For napping too long and missing your other dates or having his hero work get in the way? Part of him said that it was but Shinso was no fool, he knew that this wasn't your fault. Oh no, it was that damn bastard's fault, Katsuki Bakugo, your boss.

Y/n had asked for this day off months ago, and a certain blond was more than happy to give that time off without question. It wasn't until last night that he learned why you needed the day off, and it annoyed him. Celebrating your first anniversary with that shitty wannabe pro Mind Break. Katsuki just couldn't get it, why in the world would you pick the purple-eyed freak over him. He could protect you!

You would never have to work again either, DynaMight is the number one hero after all. Something the scarlet irises young man never let anyone hear the end of. Like any of the other pros could hold a candle to him anyway.

Sending you a text well before your date, your boss asked if you could come in or if he could drop by. There was an important meeting happening, very last minute, and he needed you there. Even if it was just for a few minutes. Checking the time, you agreed to come in, it wasn't like your boyfriend was at home, he had snuck off to do some hero work in the wee morning hours.

That was hours ago, and you were starting to wish you hadn't agreed to come in. Especially since you couldn't have your cell phone on you during the meeting. So contacting Toshi was out of the question. Honestly, L/n wasn't needed at all for this surprise meeting but as DynaMight's close friend, and his public relations manager, it seemed that you were needed. It wasn't because a certain man was jealous.

Certainly not because he wanted to stare into your eyes as you sat across from him. Of course, there was no way the well-built bombshell wanted to trace your lips with his thumb every time you opened that pretty mouth to speak. Oh, the things that mouth could do, ruby gems became clouded with lust for a split second. Watching as you pushed a finger up to your bottom lip, something you did when you were thinking.

"I think that's it. If we move your interviews to the nineteenth, then you can have both days off on the twentieth and twenty-first. Which will give you time to rest up before your meet and greet, the kids are looking forward to that the most. Bakugo grunted, to everyone else it seemed like he didn't care, and they were right. He was only listening because you were talking.