Worthy.

Not my art! Credit where credit is due.

No children were hurt in the making of this story. Eri is safe and sound.

There wasn't a single soul on this planet that was Worthy of his time or friendship, other than Kai Chisaki, that is what the light-haired man thought until he met Y/n L/n. It was an autumn day, the air was crisp, clean, with just the right amount of coolness to it. A truly lovely day yet for members of the Shie Hassaikai days like these were overlooked. Overhaul kept them busy, always trying to extend their reach, regain their former glory.

Fighting against heroes and villains alike while keeping to the shadows as much as possible. A new drug was being sold in their territory, and Overhaul didn't take kindly to filth roaming around in their area, spreading some disgusting drug. So Shin was sent out to find out who was behind it. That's how he ran into you, a lone person fighting against the drug dealers he had been sent out to find and deal with.

You were upset, understandably so, because one of the two-bit dealers had the nerve to attempt to use your place of business as a meet-up spot. Standing at your full height, back straight, a deadly glare resting upon your features, Nemoto watched as you put that jerk in their place. Without even using a quirk! If you had one the male didn't know nor did he care.

At that moment you reminded him of Kai, his leader, strong, brave, clean, maybe, just maybe you would be worth a moment of his time. So, a new personal mission was put into place. Getting to know you! From the shadows of course.

Your schedule was the first thing, Shin memorized, then your habits, triggers, likes, dislikes, favorite foods, drinks, etc. Before long he knew just about everything about you, all that was left to do was to approach you, which was harder than it should be. He had very little free time during the day after all. Opting to come into your shop right before you closed down for the day, Nemoto walked around a bit before coming up to you. Asking you a simple question, his quirk, confession, came in handy. Everything you told him was true, you were completely honest and friendly.

A smile graced his features as you excitedly talked about an item he asked you about, some homemade trinket, picture, writing, etc, you had made. As you went on about it, and the things that inspired you to make it, you failed to notice your customer had already turned over the closed sign on your door. Failed to notice that your personal space had been invaded and that you would soon be captured by a certain black plague mask-wearing man.

With him by your side you wouldn't have to worry about a thing, he will take care of you, after all, in his eyes, only you were.....

Worthy.

479 words. Did I just write for a character no one asked for or probably even cares about? Yes. Will I do it again? Of course!