Upgrades

Not my art, credit where credit is due. When I saw this picture I knew I had to use it for the second half of this story! The first half is called Something old, something, new, and something used.

Sweat peppered your skin as you tossed and turned in your bed, nightmares plagued your mind. You were hoping once you moved into your new home that you would be able to have a restful night, however, whatever bad luck or omen, that seemed to love you was still lingering around. Waking up with a start, you blinked and looked over at the clock, it was only one in the morning. Fifteen minutes had passed, that's all but you felt like you were stuck in that nightmare forever.

Giving up on sleep, you got up, cleaned yourself up a bit, and decided to start unpacking the rest of your things. For the next four hours, you moved things around, finally distracting yourself from all the stress that's been going on in your current life. That is under your stomach started to growl, humming to yourself, you decided now was time for a break. Food was needed after all.

Double-checking the house, you locked up and headed out the backdoor, there was a twenty-four-hour gas station down the block from your new home. That is where you would be getting your basic needs filled, at least for the time being. Making the quick trip, you returned home with two bags of junk food. Looking through your bags, you stopped midstep when something grabbed your attention.

What appeared to be a broken pile of scraps and a dead cat. "That wasn't there when I left...Did someone just dump it here? That's rude, I just moved in and already people are using my yard as their own personal dump." Frowning and speaking to yourself, you moved away from the pile only to stop when you heard weak mews.

Dropping your bags, you walked over to the pile once more, getting a better look at the cat. It was black, fur matted with blood and dirt. You immediately took off your coat and wrapped up the poor thing. Taking it inside, along with your bags, only to rush back outside, you weren't going to let it die on your watch. Leaving the cat at the local vets, you left your info for them so they could call you.

Coming home, you immediately noticed that the pile of trash had moved or was moved, like it or someone had tried to make it follow you. For it was outside of your yard, heading in the same direction you had left in earlier. With great caution, you moved in closer, trying to inspect it, when suddenly it made a clicking sound and tried to move its fingers.

You jumped and let out a small yelp, that's when an enchanting eye looked back at you. The shade reminded you of Jasper gemstones, greenish yet also yellow, with rings. Something inside of you stirred, "umm, hold on, I'll...I'll help you." Carefully taking each part inside the house, you hummed, never knowing that this would be the start of a wonderful relationship.

Hiza smiled down at your sleeping form, gently running his fingers through your hair. "Do you think Y/n remembers when they saved us, Sho?"

"Probably, it was three years ago but I am glad that they found us and not someone else. I doubt we would have made it."

"True. I was so worried when Y/n took you and ran off that night. I didn't know your wounds were that bad or how we even got here."

"Yeah, I'm just glad they didn't put me down or neuter me." Said the black cat while kneading your thighs. This seemed to help you relax and sleep more, which was a good thing for the odd pair. "I just wish we can do more for Y/n..."

Aizawa laughed at his old friend, "how is it I'm the cat yet you're the one that keeps going into a rut?" Yamada would have blushed if his body allowed it. "It's not like that, I was not made that way..."

"Yet you act that way." For the last few years this is how their lives went, at first, Mic and Eraser attempted to find their way back home. However, they were always made their way back to Y/n. Their new home was here with the gentle, at least in their eyes, soul that had saved them. Helping you stay stress-free and relaxed was how they would repay your kindness. That is until certain events unfolded when another bot showed up called Ash.