Desk

"Midnight sure does have a lot of Oddities on her Desk."

"Yeah..."

"Do you think they're real?"

"I'm not sure if I want to know if they're real or not."

"Same here."

"If they are, where is she getting them from?"

As the students waited around, discussing their teacher's Oddities. You quietly listened. There wasn't anything else you could do. Why? Well, you're still within Midnight's grasp.

The pro hero had her classroom set up with cameras, mainly so you wouldn't get lonely without her. Not that you cared, if anything, you wanted to be left alone, that or to die.

"There's the bell. To your seats, my sweets." Said Nemuri as she entered the room with a new jar. Some of the students stiffened, not even Mineta could pull his eyes away from that jar.

The dominatrix laughed then spoke, "today we'll be working on..." You tuned out her voice, deciding to curl up in bed. Perhaps a bit of sleep would help...

"Y/n, what do you think of this one?" No answer was given. "Oh! This would look sexy on you. How about it, Y/n?" Again there was no answer.

"Y/n, baby, I know you're not much of a talker nowadays but you could at least..." Kayama stopped mid-sentence, her eyes darkening by the second. Her beloved pet was just caught ogling someone else.

Nemuri said nothing at all, she simply watched, letting her mind wonder. Why would her little plaything give their time, attention to someone else? Midnight cleared her throat, once, twice, thrice, no reaction at all.

Y/n's eyes were locked onto the person across the room. They looked just like the individual Y/n had been dating before the crazy pro took them away. However, that couldn't be them, since Midnight had fucked and killed that person right in front of you.

A sigh escaped scarlet painted lips. "This will never do..." Those words chilled you, as they were spoken right into your ear. Turning around, eyes wide, you saw her but your mistress didn't look upset.

All day you paid attention to Kayama. Replying as best as you could, without a tongue, to the dark-haired woman's questions. Choosing to stick by her side, even after being given the choice to roam freely. Maybe your punishment would be lessened by doing so.

After an eventful day out, where you had fun, genuinely. Things came to a close. You had a great meal, showered, and was waiting on Midnight in her bedroom. Slowly the door opened, in walked the curvaceous beauty.

In both hands she held a melon, within those lovely lips was a melon scooper. The one you two picked up earlier that day. Sitting down in a chair, she then scooped out a few balls. Watching Nemuri Kayama closely, you waited, wanting to question your ruler but unable to.

"Pick, one or two." Confused, you tilted your head, signaling to the dominatrix to go on. "Me or you..." Without knowing what you had agreed to, you picked yourself. Smiling she handed you the scooper...

Waking up in a cold sweat, you let out a silent scream. Mouth open wide, tongue non existent. Eye wide.

"That will be all for today, class." Nemuri smiled, sky blue orbs discreetly flickered toward the hidden camera. "See you later." She says but you knew it was to you not the students. Looking down, a hand, with perfectly painted nails, lovingly strokes their owner's newest jar. A jar with one beautifully bright e/c eye.

592 words. This is part two of Desk Oddities. I made this since no one seemed to notice that Midnight had literally cut out the reader's tongue. That's why their shared kiss tasted of blood. 😌

Next time, keep your eyes on your lady, not others, naughty readers. If anyone's interested in knowing how this reader's lover was killed, I'll make a short one for that too.