Little One.

This one was requested by a friend, I won't put em on blast but I am tempted to, haha. Also, it's x fem reader this time around. Ah, I guess this is a spoiler too. I'm not sure as I am not far into the manga, just a heads up. Oh, this is smut, feel free to skip it.

Some heroes liked being rewarded when they did good deeds. They liked fame and status. Having people worship them like gods. Of course, they wouldn't say this out loud but it wasn't hard to tell, the fake heroes, who only wanted riches, and the real ones. The ones that were fake would always give the same spew about righteousness, it was sickening to hear. Yet, there was one that didn't care for all of that. He was upfront about the things he liked, didn't sugarcoat bullshit, and spoke his mind, no matter who was speaking or around. That man is Keigo Takami, also known as Hawks.

Hawks was always a bit different, able to mask his true thoughts, intentions, and feelings with ease. All thanks to his...unique upbringing. It's also because of that upbringing that he was so attracted to a certain type of woman. The strong motherly type, dominant, yet soft, and calm. So it was only natural that he would flock to them.

Trust in the heroes had dropped greatly, and right now reporters were out interviewing random people. On the television was a young maiden, Takami thought that she too would say the same thing as everyone else. Openingly bashing the heroes that they once praised. However, when the blond heard Y/n speak, that was it.

"I find it funny that all these people are jumping on the down with heroes bandwagon. When just last week they were crying about there not being enough heroes to come help save them from their pathetic selves." A man nearby scoffed at this before speaking up.

His hair was wild, silver, eyes black as night, with a decent physique. "Oh, you still believe in those frauds. They're nothing! Don't let your fangirling ways blind you, Princess." Turning her head just a bit, she hummed and went back to answering the reporter's questions. This made the unnamed man upset, who was this female to ignore him. "Hey, I sa-"

Sighing, she raised a hand to tell the interviewer to hold that thought. "Listen, sweety, it's very rude to attempt to talk over others. Be a good lad and stay out of this." Looking back, she went to speak again when that same male spoke, this was all being shown on live t.v. "Who are you to treat me like a child, I-"

"If you don't act like a child, and you won't be treated like one. Now, go back to the kiddy table, Mum is talking to her fellow adults." From the way her voice changed from sweet to firm was quick, it was still respectful.

Her eyes looked directly into his, a small smirk caressed her lovely lips as the male shut up and looked away. "If you haven't done half the work they've done. Put in any kind of effort in keeping yourself and your loved ones safe. Took time to help your community or fellow-creatures, human or otherwise, then you don't get to bash anyone, you little pieces of shi-", it was clear that those words were for the ones that would hide away but bash others. Not just the man in front of her.

The feed had cut off but everyone knew what that woman was saying, and she had been the only one to stand up and really say something. This grabbed Hawks by his heartstrings, someone as ballsy as him? Whoever that lady was, he had to find her.

It didn't take long for Keigo to track down his prey, just under thirty hours. With her image burned into his mind, the messy-haired male would be able to pinpoint her anywhere. Taking to the skies, he scanned the city. Searching everywhere for this interesting lady, every time he thought of her he became excited.

In the park she sat, sitting at a bench, happily enjoying the day, and eating lunch. It was quiet out, rarely anyone around, that was perfect, at least to Hawks. Quickly looking around, he found a food stall and ordered a meal. Once it was ready, he paid and took off, making record time.