Freedom

As the belt wrapped around Y/n's neck, a scream was heard. It was music to Dabi's ears. Those cries of agony were truly pleasurable for him. How could they not be when they're coming from the sweet and swollen lips of his beloved.

The patchwork man growled, the sound deep and feral as he worked. Y/n squirmed, lovely e/c pupils wide and tearful. Oh, how very wonderful you looked to him. Tugging on the belt, making it tighter as your hair is pulled back. Dabi hummed as you choked, gasping for air when the turquoise-eyed individual let up.

It was only a short break but it was enough to let you speak. "Please..." Was the only thing that you could say. "No." His answer was followed by another powerful tug. Your body jerked, back-arching, eyes rolling to a close, tongue hanging out.

You felt like you were dying, it was a heavenly hell. A large scarred and burnt hand rubbed at your hips. The surgical staples on his hand scratched up your skin. Leaving marks everywhere the villain touched, and boy, did he love to touch you.

A moist pink muscle traced the shell of your ear from behind. As the owner whispered torturously slow. "Don't pass out, Y/n. Unless you want me to do that again." Whimpering you tried your best to stay conscious. "Just a little more..." His voice sounded so distant, your mind was fuzzy, eyes blurry, body hot and very much hurting in both pleasure and pain.

Right as you were about to pass out, you were released, well, partly. You were finally able to breathe properly again but were still chained up, thanks to the black-haired male's sex swing. "Oh, you didn't faint this time. Very good, as a reward, I think... I'll mark you."

Each word was spoken in a mocking tone. Laughing darkly as he sees your eyes dart around the room. Callus fingertips glide from your ankles upwards to your bare thighs. Y/n tried to move but was given a warning slap on the inner thigh.

Stopping immediately, you whimpered as you felt his hands spreading your thighs. Feeling him against your sex, you didn't know what to do. That area was already so very sore. Soon you felt pressure on your neck again. This time it was warm than hot, another scream ripped from your lips.

Dabi was burning your neck, marking you, with his hand. "There, a nice necklace for you." Tears streamed down your cheeks, sobs escaped your lips. Licking away your tears, the villain grins, "I think your fluids are the sweetest you know."

Stepping away, those hauntingly beautiful orbs took in your figure. Every burn was a gift, it was how Dabi showed both his love and hatred. Burning the world, taunting people, exposing false heroes. That's what he lived for, then you showed up.

Then things changed. No longer did the young man want to just expose a certain fake hero. Getting back at him, destroying everything that he built, no, Dabi wanted more. He wanted you.

At first, it looked like you would be out of his reach. You were always on your guard since there were more villain attacks. Nonetheless, Dabi is a patient person. After months of watching, waiting in the shadows, testing you, and following you, he got you. How? By saving you from another villain.

You wanted to thank him but also wanted to run away. However, before you could say or do anything, an offer was given. "If you want to thank me, then give yourself to me. Just me, no need to join the league, or change your life....much." Turning away from you, blazing blue eyes looked over the pile of ash that was once a human.

"If not then forget everything you saw tonight. You have three days to answer me." Why didn't you question things back then? Like, how did he know where you lived, worked, studied, etc? Now, six months later, you were still in the grasp of a madman. One that was mad about you.

How long do you have to keep giving yourself to this man? Feeding into his sadistic tendencies and surprisingly gentle aftercare. "Tell me, do you want it?" Y/n tried to answer but nothing came out. Smirking, Y/n's lover moved over to a cup and slowly took out a bit of ice. Popping the cube into his own mouth, he invaded your personal space, purposely pushing against your core.

Letting you feel just how excited he still was for you, only you. Pulling his lover closer, dual-textured lips captured yours. Slowly licking and prodding your kissers with his tongue until you opened your mouth. Dabi slipped that piece of ice to you, allowing his tongue to swirl around yours in a loving manner before pulling away.

"Suck on that for a while, then you can tell me if you want it..."

Do I really want it?

"Freedom."

834 words, this came to me semi-randomly. I was just relaxing when Dabi strolled into my mind, like he owns the place, and said, "It's time, Kitty." I knew right then what had to be done.