Seven Days.

Not my artwork, credit where credit is due.

Things were going semi-well, at least that is what he told himself every day. That his darling just needed time to adjust. The move was a big one, after all, Y/n had no time to prepare. Everything and everyone, besides himself, had been left behind. So, it was understandable that the little cutie would act up at times. However, that was nearly nine months ago, and things haven't gotten better.

Oh no, Mic found himself coming home from fighting villains just to end up fighting his lover. Which was something the blond didn't want to do. Why L/n couldn't just let him love them was beyond him. Every day this routine of theirs was becoming harder and harder to endure. Putting up with their harsh words, careless actions, threats, and attempts on his life. Hizashi just wanted to be loved and have his love accepted but a certain h/c (if you have any hair) had other plans.

This morning, after a very long shift, things came to a head. Y/n, once again, decided upon waking up to choose violence and brattiness.

Three gentle knocks were placed on the door, a calm but clearly tired voice called out, "my dear, my melodist, I've made your favorite meal. Why don't you come to the kitchen to eat with me? It's been a long day." No reply came, Yamada waited for a moment then let out a small sigh before heading back into the kitchen.

I suppose I'm eating alone yet again. Pulling out his own chair and taking a seat, another minute went by, as Hiza decided to wait just a bit more. Hoping against all odds that just this once L/n would join him. No one came.

Quietly eating, his body went into autopilot mode, only stopping its movements when the shuffling of feet was heard. After nine months of fighting, today was the day you would finally eat with him! Seeing your face made butterflies flutter in his stomach. That only lasted a second as you took the seat across from him. Now, his heart was skipping a beat, you looked at the plate then at Mic, who gave you his best smile.

Picking up the plate, the s/c individual scoffed, "I'm not eating this." Sunny brows frowned as their owner spoke up. "Oh, I can make you something else if you're not in the mood for it." Sliding his chair back, Mic offered another tired smile but your voice cut through the room before he could even move.

"I don't want you to make me anything! I don't need or want your food." Y/n's voice was as loud as his own during a battle in the normally quiet room. "Why couldn't you just die out there!" Present Mic's mood dropped at each word that came from those pretty lips, his eyes were downcast before flickering back up to meet yours.

"I will never be your loving bitch! So stop giving me that wounded puppy dog look! You're...." Y/n felt their blood boiling as the male kept looking at them as if he didn't kidnap them in the middle of the day. As if the pro hero hadn't told the world that they would be safer if you were locked up and under his watch. Like he didn't pull strings to have you all to himself. Even if you managed to escape no one would take you in or help you, you're a criminal, a dangerous one, in their eyes.

Yamada stood up, his lips parting as if to speak but nothing came out as the plate of food he made went rushing past his head. The window behind him was now painted with chunks of uneaten food. Tired eyes looked down at the meal that was made with love, now ruined out of spite. They threatened to water, this was all too much.

Why did you come out of the room, why did you get his hopes up, why did he allow himself to hope? Just for things to turn out this way. As you stood there, your teeth bared, eyes wide and full of fury, you watched the pro. Smugly Y/n watched, just waiting for Hizashi to clean up the mess that they made like usual, waiting for him to say something.