Handshake

F/n equals a friend's name. 

Tears streamed down your face as you laid there, naked, bruised, broken. Your wails could be heard throughout the house. Painful, sorrowful, others were there, they could (can't) hear, they could (can't) help but didn't. Why? No one ever helps the newcomer. (They're dead inside)

Blood caked the walls, your hair or scalp, fingertips, nails. F/n fought against the attacker but had fallen. Your mind kept replaying it over and over as you were taken, right then and there. Their shouts for you to run (don't), to get help! (Help me!) 

The look of fear (betrayal) in their eyes as each limb disappears as if you were watching a bloody magic trick. Bones snapped, twisted until the meat came off them. Sickening to say the least. You puked then, just like you wanted to now but your body couldn't. Nothing came up. 

Turning your head, your eyes stare into the lifeless ones of your former love interest and close friend. They had been plucked out, left there as a reminder that no one was safe if you disobeyed. 

Maybe next time you'll listen, they taunted, those mixed eyes. One for each soul. Your parents always told you to never pat random dogs. Aizawa said not to tease. He could go feral. Most of all, don't treat him like a pet.

The door opened, you stiffened. A warm touch was felt on your ankles, it moved upwards with every noise you made. 

"Please… no… no more… I'll be good. I-." Your words were cut off as a sniff was given to your crotch. 

Feeling a long, slimy appendage gliding over your inner thigh, lapping up the blood. Followed by fangs, you screamed. Your pleas are ignored but you're lucky. How? Why? Because right now you're a chew toy, plaything. 

At least until….

Mating season

305 words

305 words.