Chapter One-Alexandria

"I think that the tables should go over here" I said. After just a week of being engaged, Aaron and I already had a wedding date set, and right now we were with the wedding planner. "Marvelous choice, your highness" said the wedding planner. She took some notes in her notebook. "Maybe we can add some more decorations on the walls" Aaron said. The wedding planner took notes and nodded.

It had been a long and stressful week. We were planning for the wedding that was just in two weeks, and it was a stressful process. We always had something to do every minute with the wedding planner. The only time Aaron and I got to see Ryia, Terrin and Leo was late at night. Leo and Niamh decided to stay in the castle for a while, at least until after the wedding.

I was happy that they were staying. Leo was my friend, and Niamh was always pleasant to be around. Ryia was almost as excited as me for the wedding. She couldn't wait to be my maid of honor. Niamh was excited to be the flour girl as well. Leo and Terrin were looking forward to the wedding as well. Rowen and my parents couldn't wait either.

But past all the happiness, their was a voice in the back of my head. A voice that was telling me that Simon was still out there. I knew he was. He had gotten away....again. I knew he would attack Talahan soon, but I prayed it was at least after the wedding, or not at all. But that thought was stupid. Their was no way that he wasn't going to attack.

So I had more stress. I knew Ryia was stressed about it too, Simon was mainly going after her. He wanted to marry her. But I would make sure that Simon wouldn't go anywhere near my sister, or any of my other family members. Later that night, Ryia, Terrin, Aaron, Leo and I decided to go for a walk. For once, Aaron and I weren't busy. As we walked, Ryia and I mostly talked about the wedding. We couldn't help ourselves, we were so excited!

"We should have invited poor old Laithen" said Terrin. Leo laughed, and I said, "don't say that name EVER again!" "I kind of wanted to invite him so I could see the pissed look on his face" said Ryia. We laughed. "You should have seen it before he left" I said. Everyone laughed again. "That was a moment that I regret missing" Terrin said. I smiled and said, "I'm glad I'll never see him again". Aaron kissed my cheek and said, "same here".

"Aww, you two are so cute!" Ryia said. I smiled, and Aaron blushed. He got a little shy when people said things like that. But I knew he wouldn't be when we were married. So for a little while longer, we walked peacefully with no stress or worries. Then later, I fell asleep. For the first time in a long time, I had no nightmares.