Chapter 6- Ryia

Walking along the roof of the castle I smiled feeling the moon's soft glow hit my skin. I was around the top of the roof when I found a nice flat space to lie down. The stars glittered brightly next to the moon. I was starting to drift of to sleep when Terrin walked up. "What're you doing here?" he asked looking shocked. "Well I was borred and couldn't get to sleep so I wondered up to the roof" I said deismissively.

"Do you mind if I" he gestured to the spot next to me. "Be my guest" I said lazily mooving over so that he has more room to laydown. "Thanks" he said quitely laying down. There was a rather long and awkward silence. Having enoiugh of the awkwardness I started standing up. "Where are you going" Terrin asked swiftly with a hint something (was it worry?) lingering in his voice.

"Uh, I was starting to feel a bit weary so I disided it was time to head in for the night" I said. There was a silence. "Oh, okay. Night" he said quietly, laying back down. "Night" I murmured looking down and racing off the roof. The awkwardness between Terrin and I was starting to suffocate me. I swung into my room just as a knock sounded on my door. Cracking the door open a servant was standing outside the door.

"A letter for you miss" he said handing me a cream colored envelope with fancy words scrawled on it reading:To: Ryia. "Thankyou" I said closing the door. Sitting on the bed I nercously opened the envelop and unfolded the parchment to see a hand written letter from none other than Allerin, King of the Assassin's Underworld and father of Terrin and Simon. The letter read;

Dearest Ryia,

I haaven't seen you for a while. Its been a few months since your last mission. Speaking of which thank you for taking some time off from your fae camp to eliminate that, isssue. Now there is one quick favour I'd like you to do for me but it is a delicate issue and it would be best if we were to talk about it in person. If you cannot come please send word as soon as possible. I know about the wedding so I won't be angered if you cannot come. Also if you are to come please drag Terrin back with you he hasn't been here in over a year and Milinda has been growing rather worried and so have I. Thank you verry much.

Sincerly,

Allerin Duval.

Well the wedding wasn't too close and I'm sure I'll make it back before hand so there isn't much wrong with going. Also I've had some cabin fever and what better cure for it than some sweet fresh air. My only issue was how would I explain this too the others. Even worse how would I explain this to Terrin.