Chaptern 4- Ryia

Crawling into bed I wasn't able to keep myself from sleep as I passed out. "Hello darling, how has your day been?" Simon asked sweetly. "Great until now" I muttered under my breathe rudely. "Well isn't that just so unfortunate" he said circling me carefully. I felt a chill go down my spine as he did. "So, your sister is getting married to that knight in shining armor of her's. Are you going to be attending that event?" he questioned suspicously.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked careful not to give anything away. "Why are you avoiding my qyestion?" he countered. "Maybe because I don't want you to know where I am" I said gaurdedly. "So you will be attending" he said smiling. Crap I've given too much away! "N-no where did you get that idea" I stuttered, well no more pretending.

"If I see you there I swear I'll kill you" I growled. "Even if I show up with an invitation?" he asked inocently. I barked out a laugh. "No one would invite you!" I said knowingly. "Not even the king as a sign of good grace in honor of our treaty?" he questioned smiling vicously. Oh, gods no I couldn't let that happen I couldn't let him ruin Alexandria's wedding like that. "If you came with an invitation and didn't try to kill or kidnap anyone I technically wouldn't be a loud to take your head" I murmured spitefully.

"Oh goody, now I really must be going. Kiss your sweet dreams away" he said laughing as my dream dissolved and I woke up. I was breathing hard and covered in a sheen of cold sweat. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell anyone or they would question how I knew. Sighing, I gues I'd just have to keep a couple weapons concealed on me during the wedding just to be careful.

Walking down the corridors in a red dress and my hair tied back in a side braid I lost myself to thoughts. "Ryia! There you are we need to get you a dress for the wedding!" Alexandria exclaimed walking towards me. "You'll never catch me alive!" I exclaimed running in the oppisite direction. Using her shadow magic she appeared in front of my and warpped us to a dressing room.

"You cheeted" I muttered as she laughed as a wedding planner walked in with an armful of dresses for me to try on. "This is going to take forever!" I whined looking at all the dresses fearfully. "Then you better get started" Alexandria said laughing. Grumbling and complaing under my breathe I took all the dresses into the dressing room. Alexandria and the wedding planner laughed as I complained.

After an hour I had finally finished trying on all the dressesm and we had settled for a shimmery light blue dress with gold trimmings and seperate shoulderless sleaves. Finally I was aloud to lwave before they dragged me into going cake tasting with them. As much as I love cakes weddings and wedding planning make me uncomfortable but I smiled as I saw Alexandria laughing down the corridor there was no way I could let Simon ruin this. I would never let him even get close.