Chapter Twenty Nine-Alexandria

I stood before Simon in the throne room with Leo at my side. Simon had an evil grin on his face. He was going to torture us. I just knew it. "Well, I'm certainly surprised that you two haven't found a way to escape yet" Simon said. He laughed evilly. "But don't worry, I can promise that this time, you'll never escape" Simon said. He stood up and walked in a circle around Leo and I.

"I want to play a game" he said with an evil grin. I sighed in frustration. Was this how he was going to torture us? "Let's play a nice game of....Simon says" he said. Leo glared at him. "Alright Leo, let's start with you" Simon said. Simon thought for a moment before saying, "Simon says....end whatever relationship you have with my dearest Ryia." "I'm not a fan of this game. I don't think I want to play" Leo said. Simon laughed.

"I'll give you this one time not to participate. But next round, your doing whatever I say" he said. Simon looked at me and said, "and for you, Alexandria.....make an attempt to destroy me." He pulled out his sword, ready for my attacks, but I stood in place, staring at him. "Well?" Simon said. I hesitated before saying, "you didn't say Simon says." Simon laughed. "Clever girl, you win this round" he said.

He looked at Leo. He handed him a sharp knife. "Simon says, destroy this lovely girl right here, or I'll have to do it for you" Simon said. Leo shook his head. "I'm not hurting her" he said. Simon's smile faded. "You will participate in my game!" He said. "Oh yeah? Well, I want to play too. Ryia says, get the hell away from them!" Said a voice.

Ryia stood at the end of the hallway, along with Terrin and Aaron. I lightly gasped when I saw Aaron. "Ryia! I'm so glad you could join me! Would you three like to join our pleasant little game of Simon says?" Simon asked.

"Go to hell!" Terrin yelled. Simon laughed. "Do you remember when we used to play this game as children, brother? It was awfully fun then, so I bet it'll be fun now!" He said. Terrin glared at Simon, and an evil grin grew on Simons face. "We are not here to play games" Aaron said. "Oh, why so serious? Don't you want to have some fun once in a while?" Simon evilly asked. Aaron sighed in frustration.

"Alright, let's make a deal. If you participate and win in every round of my game, you can take your precious Leo and Alexandria home. Is it a deal?" Simon asked. "No!" I yelled. "Shut it, I didn't ask for your opinion!" Simon yelled. "Alright!" Ryia yelled. Simon looked at her.

"We'll play your stupid game" Ryia angrily said. I shook my head with a look of fear in my eyes. Simon evilly smiled. "Alright then. Shall we begin?"