Chapter Thirteen-Alexandria

Aaron and I told Leo and Terrin about what happened later that day. Aaron did most of the explaining, since I was too shaken up to speak. "We have to find her!" Said Leo. I nodded. I had to save her. Then, I was going to kill Simon. "I'll warp us to Simon's castle" I said. "Alexandria, are you sure? What if she's not even there?" Aaron asked. "Where else would she be?" I asked.

Aaron shrugged. "Well, he knows that we know where his palace is, so I think that he would be smart enough to hide her someplace else so we can't find her" he said. "Aaron is right, theirs a big possibility that Ryia isn't in his castle" Leo said. I sighed. "I can warp directly to her...but I can't take you guys with me. I'm not strong enough to do all that" I said.

"Then don't. We'll find her without magic" said Terrin. "No! She could be hurt! I have to go" I said. "Alex-" Terrin started to say, but I interrupted him by saying, "I can take care of myself. I'll make sure Simon doesn't hurt me." Leo and Terrin nodded. But I could tell that Aaron didn't want me to go. "Good luck, Alexandria" said Leo. Terrin and Leo left my room, leaving Aaron and I alone.

"I don't want you to go" Aaron said. I looked at him and said, "I have to." "Please" Aaron said quietly. He looked like he was about to go on his knees and beg for me not to go. "Aaron....I have to save her. She's my sister" I said. Aaron walked over to me and took my hands. "Please Alexandria, I can't risk this. If you die...." He said. He cringed then he said that.

I put my hands on his cheeks. I looked up at him and said, "Aaron, I promise you that I'll live. I will come back alive." He stared at me for a moment before leaning down and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me closer to him. We slowly separated. "I'll come back alive, I promise" I whispered. He put his lips up to my ear and said, "I love you."

I kissed him and said, "I love you too." Then, I slowly moved away from him. I warped away, letting shadows consume me.