Chapter 30- Ryia

A game. That is all this was to him. "Now I'm sure we all know the rules, I give an order if I say Simon says before that you do what I say if I don't you don't do what I say. Its that simple. Now Simon says that everyone has to take a step forward" Simon smiled deviously as we all took one step forward.

"Before we go on we need to know how many rounds?" I asked barely consealing my anger. "Let's see how about... Ten we will have ten and if you make it through the ten rounds you win" he sounded more cheerful than I felt comfortable with.

"Simon says take two steps forward" we all took two steps forward. "Take one step back". Aaron took a step back. "Tsk tsk I didn't say Simon says" with one flick of his fingers Aaron was surrounded with darkness. "It looks like he's out" Simon said carelessly. We went on like that for the rest of the rounds until the tenth.

"Simon says fight until only one is left standing. Don't worry though we will let Aaron participate as well". He snapped and the bubble of darkness was erased from existence. "I'm not going to hold back" I said looking at the boys. "I'm going to save Leo and my sister". "We aren't holding back either" Terrin stated nearly without emotion.

With that the match had begun.

I twisted back as Aaron swung his fist at me, and sent a blast of wind to knock him off his feet. Terrin came at me with the speed like nothing I've ever seen before. I was dodging as fast as I could and I was still knocked down on my back. I sent fire his way only to be covered with shadow.

By the time I was able to break through the shadows Aaron had been knocked down. He didn't look like he was going to get up. For the first time I was truly terrified.

I came at Terrin with everything I had. Fire flew from my fist as wind came from my kicks. The battle seemed endless I didn't know if I was going to win, my heart raced. I had to eradicate him it was the only way I could save them. Saving them is all that mattered. Leo and Alexandria had to come out of this safe.

I move faster using my fire and wind to propel me forward. My breathing was labored and there was starting to become tired. I was getting clumsy that wasn't good. Terrin sent a blast if shadows at me once more.

Dodging as fast as I physically could I got behind him and hit a pressure point knocking him out. I had won. "I won your game Simon. You need to let them go" I said gaurdedly. "Of course darling. Just remember no matter what games you play you are mine. Guards release the prisoners and escort them out" Simon said spinning on his heel and leaving the room.

Rushing over to Aaron I started healing him. Pulling the water from the air I was able to help him and Terrin regain consciousness before Leo and Alexandria made there way into the room.

Alexandria ran to Aaron immediately and I ran to Leo. Soon we had all left the castle and made our way back to Talahan. After two days we had made it safely back to the castle. I was standing on my balcony when Leo came in.

"Ryia I've been thinking a lot lately and I decided that I love you to much to even imagine being seperated from you so if you'd do me the honour, would you marry me?". My heart stopped and my soul filled with joy.

"I would love to. Now come on I know a place" I said dragging him out. "Wait you mean now?" Leo asked shocked. "Look I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow and I love you too much to risk it. So who's going to care if we marry tonight and tell them tommarow also we should keep it on a down low only a few people know we don't want it leaking out to Simon".

"You're right" he said beeming. "Let's gt married".

We did just that and I had the night of my life.