Chapter Three-Alexandria

The next morning, I had breakfast with Aaron, Niamh, Terrin, Ryia, and Leo. We laughed and joked around. When Ryia told me the hilarious story about the turkey leg, I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing so hard my face turned red and my stomach hurt. Then everyone started laughing at me, so I had to maintain myself.

As breakfast ended, I got up and walked down the hallway. I then noticed that Niamh was skipping behind me. She was following me again. She did that a lot, and I didn't mind. But truest, she made me a little bit nervous. I still didn't know how to act around kids. "Are you excited for the wedding?" Niamh asked. "Y-yes, of course! I can't wait for it!" I said. Niamh giggled and said, "same here. Ryia says she's really excited too".

"Yeah, she is. So....you hang around with Leo and Ryia a lot, don't you?" I asked. I was curious about Niamh. "Yeah, Leo found me and decided to take care of me when my village burnt down. I was the only survivor" she said. Her family was dead? I couldn't believe it! I would have never guessed that! "I....I'm so sorry about that" I said. "No, it's ok" she said.

Niamh caught up to me and walked next to me. "Your mommy and daddy are really nice!" She said. I smiled and said, "thank you." "I think Rowen is nice too.....and he's really cute!" She said. I laughed. So Niamh had a little crush on Rowen. That's adorable! "Well Niamh, your the first girl who's ever liked my brother" I said. Niamh giggled. I was truly surprised that Rowen wasn't married. He was such a nice guy, and the type that could pick up girls easily.

For the rest of the day, Aaron and I were with the wedding planner. When dinner came, we are with everyone we ate with at breakfast, and Rowen. I noticed that Niamh sat right next to Rowen. That was just too cute! I sat next to Aaron, and on my other side was Terrin. For some reason, their was still an awkwardness between Ryia and Terrin. Terrin had talked to me about it, but I just didn't understand. Maybe it was because of all the things he said to her.

But, they were childhood friends. I was surprised that they weren't getting along again. After dinner, Terrin, Ryia, Leo, Aaron and I stood on my balcony. Niamh was in her room, so we got some time together. "So Ryia....someone told me that your real name is Atheena" said Leo. "What? Ugh, who told him?!" Ryia demanded. I chuckled. "Alexandria?!" Ryia said. I laughed and said, "no....it was Rowen".

Ryia groaned. "Ugh, sometimes I can hate him so much" she said. "Yeah, we all can" I responded. We all laughed. "So Ryia, are their pretty good turkey legs in the kitchen?" Aaron asked. We all laughed again. Soon, everyone left, but I stayed on my balcony. It was a beautiful night, and I wanted to take advantage of it. "Ah, a lovely night, isn't it?" Said a voice. I turned around to see Simon standing on the balcony. Oh no. Not now. Please, not now.

I didn't let my fear show. "What do you want?" I asked. Simon smiled and said, "I heard that their was going to be a wedding, and I wasn't invited. How rude!" He said. "Well, their weren't enough seats for you" I said. Simon laughed and said, "don't play dumb with me, Alexandria. Now, I came here to ask you where your darling sister is". "I'll never say" I responded. Simon smiled evilly. He walked closer to me. "Now now, don't be a foolish girl. Tell me where she is" he said.

"I...don't know where she is" I lied. Simon laughed. "You are a very bad liar, your highness" he said. He ran his hand through my hair. I slapped it away, and he laughed. "Well, it looks like I must go" he said. "Oh, what a pity. Can't you stay longer?" I asked sarcastically. Simon laughed. "I will find her, don't worry" he said. Then, he warped away, leaving me on the balcony alone.