Chapter Twenty Three-Alexandria

I woke up in the morning to the most beautiful blue sky that I had ever seen. I took a deep breath and streached, smiling towards the sky. Then suddenly, someone bursted into my room. It was Ryia, and she had a worried look on her face. Whatisshesoworriedabout? I thought. "Alexandria! Get up! Your late!" Ryia yelled. She pulled me out of my bed, forcing me up.

"Late? For what?" I asked. Ryia looked like she was about to scream. "Alexandria, its your wedding day! You were supposed to wake up an hour ago!" She yelled. ".....WHAT?!" I yelled. "Yeah, let's get going!" Ryia said.

I jumped off the ground and ran down the hallway with Ryia, letting her lead me into the dressing room. I can't believe it! I'm late for my own wedding! I'msostupidI thought. The maids scurried to get me dressed, do my hair and makeup, and fix my dress and jewelry. It was mass chaos. People were running around all around me, and I felt extreamly claustrophobic.

"The wedding is starting in twenty minutes!" A maid screamed. Now, maids were screaming and running around. People were tugging at me, my dress, my hair and my face. Ryia was drowned Inna swarm of people. I couldn't yell at them to stop, since their was too much stuff going on. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

Suddenly, somebody gasped. "She's ready!" She said. Everyone moved out of the way so I could look at myself in the mirror. I turned around and stared at my reflection.

I looked beautiful, with my lacy dress and veil, high heel shoes. And my hair, it looked amazing. It was down, for once, and white flowers ran through it. "Alexandria, you look so beautiful!" Said Ryia. I smiled. She booked beautiful too in her dress. She would be an amazing maid of honor.

"Alright, we've got to get to the church!" Said a maid. Together, me, Ryia, and the swarm of maids ran to the church. We were late. I couldn't believe it!

Finally, we made it to the church. It was huge, and I could hear the loud piano playing from inside. I took a deep breath. My father was waiting outside for me. I waved my hand, picked up my dress and ran towards him. "Your late" he said. "I know" I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

He grabbed my arm, and Ryia grabbed my veil. Then, we walked in the church. I felt like I was going to pass out as I walked down the isle. I looked at Aaron. He looked so handsome, with his red and black tunic and boots with a long black cape.

Ryia tripped once or twice, and I giggled when she did. She wasn't used to wareing high heels. Finally, I made it up to the alter. My father kissed my cheek, and I walked up the isle.

Aaron and I stood next to each other. We held hands as the priest talked. After what seemed like forever, the priest said, " you may now kiss the bride." Aaron and I turned towards each other. Our lips met, and the crowed cheered.

Then, he put his hands on my waste and spin me around. He carried me down the isle. In couldn't stop smiling, and neither could he. It was the happiest day of my life.

As we made our way to then wedding party, I didn't let Aaron put me down. I was so happy that in could barely breathe. I couldn't believe it! I was married to the love of my life!