Chapter Fifteen-Alexandria

I hid behind a tree for a long time before I knew that their was nobody in Ryia's room. Then, I warped inside it. Ryia was asleep on her bed. I walked over to her and lightly shook her awake. She moaned and woke up. "Alexandria? I thought I told you to go!" She said. "Your my sister! I'm not leaving you here!" I responded. "I-I'll be back before the wedding" she said.

"Don't you see? I don't care about the wedding! I care about my sister!" I said. Ryia smiled. Suddenly, the door opened. Aiden, Calder, and Simon walked in. "Aww, how sweet was that?" Said Simon. I growled. I was prepared to attack him. Simon laughed. "Your weak, Alexandria. You can never defeat me!" Simon said. Suddenly, a man walked in the room. "That's enough, son" he said. Simon nodded. Simon, Aiden and Calder left the room.

The man had called Simon son, which means he was Terrin's father as well. Which only means one thing. He is Allerin. "Hello Ryia, and how are you today?" Allerin asked. Ryia looked like she was about to cry. "You betrayed me. You were like a father to me!" She said. Allerin laughed. "It's called acting, my dearest Ryia" he said. Ryia began to cry. She was heartbroken.

I stood protectively in front of her. Allerin looked at me and smiled evilly. "So your the girl that Terrin is always writing about in his letters" he said. I didn't respond. I only glared at him. Allerin laughed. "You, you are the girl I was supposed to find" he said. "W..what?" Ryia said. Allerin laughed.

"Don't you see, Ryia? When you were kidnapped and sold on the black market, it was all a part of a plan. My plan. I wanted you a part of my kingdom Ryia, I needed you. But....not exactly you. You see, I killed the men I hired to abduct you after they did, because they screwed up. They were supposed to kidnap her" Allerin said. He pointed at me.

I gasped. Allerin laughed. "I wanted the one who wields shadow, and that is you, Alexandria. But instead, they gave me the worthless fairy girl" he said. Ryia cried even more. Allerin laughed. "You betrayed me!" Ryia screamed. Allerin laughed even more. I was angry. Shadows radiated from my feet. Then without knowing what I was doing, I charged at Allerin.

I knocked him to the ground. I punched his face over and over. For someone who made himself look so strong, he was weak. Then, I summoned a knife. I raised it, ready to stab. "Alexandria! No!" Ryia said. I looked at her. She had tears streaming down her face. I looked at Allerin. He was trembling in fear. "Keep trembling, Allerin. And remember, I am the definition of fear" I said.

I stabbed him in the shoulder. He yelled in pain. Then, I grabbed Ryia and warped away.