Chapter 28- Ryia

Anger flooded through me red hot making my blood boil. I didn't say a word to either Aaron or Terrin, I just walked out silently letting this black cloud drift over my head. I sank fully into my anger as I picked up my bag and headed back out to the stables. I switched horeses to give Astria a nice long rest and jumped on a caramel steed.

My mind was every where so I shut myself down. I stopped thinking, just ridding, riding towards Simon's castle this time there was no stopping just racing time. By the time I had made it to the looming castle the moon had risen high in the sky and Terrin and Aaron were right behind me.

"Ryia" Terrin called out. I ignored him and kept racing towards the castle. "Ryia stop!" Terrin grabbed my shoulder and whipped me around. "What Terrin?" I growled impatiantly. He stepped back as though shocked with my tone. "Don't you think it would be best if we went with a plan?" Terrin asked patiently.

"A plan? We don't have time for a plan every second they are in there is another second for Simon to hurt them, I can't let that happen it's already my fault they are in there in the first place. Don't you see that whatever happen to them in there is going to be my fault?" I exclaimed angrily fighting against the tears that pricked at my eyes.

"It's not your fault no one is going to think that" Aaron said softly. "You may not see it but I do and if I hadn't come here in the first place just to threaten him none of this would happen so yes it is my fault and the fault of my pride" I said angrily. "That's not how any of us see it" Terrin said leaning down to look me in the eyes. "It doesn't matter what does matter is getting them out of there as swiftly as we are able".

My mind was set I will not let Simon get away with this I would eliminate him for kid napping my sister and the man I love.