Chapter 10- Ryia

Making my way to the cabins I wore my new suit which I'm not going to lie, felt pretty freaking great. I jumped silently from branch to brach. Then I heard it, voices. They were whispering as though they knew someone was hear or at least on their way. My mind went a litlle fuzzy as I came closer to hear what they were saying as though I had passed through some kind of veil or barrier.

Stopping right where I was I remembered why they were so dangerous. They were shadow weilders. Could they have enchanted the woods around they cabin like sheild so they would know if someone was comming in. They couldn't, could they? My mind became so fuzzy I couldn't think. Black dots filled my vision, the last thing I heard before passing out "found you, princess".

Waking up didn't help me at all. It was just as dark when I opened my eyes as when I closed them and I couldn't hear a thing I didn't have a clue where I was and that didn't make me feel any better. I patted myself down and realized the only thing I was missing was my cloak all my weapons were still there. What fools would leave their prisoner armed.Holding up my palm I focussed, fire.

A flame bright as a camp fire spurred in my hand. I waited for my eyes to adjust but when they did there wasn't anything beyond but more darkness. I heard whispers from just outside the darkness. "Do you think she knows?" one asked. "Well even if she does it doesn't change anything" another said bored. "Is she awake?" the first one asked. "If your so curious why son't you walk in there and find out yourself".

"You know what I think I will". I forced the fire to die as a tear through the darkness as someone entered but it was closed as soon as it opened. No chance of escaping through there. "Hey princess are you awake?" the one asked. I laughed as I walked directly behind him. I knew he could see fine which put me at a disadvantage so I ended up just relying on my hearing.

"There you are" he said spinning around only to get a dagger pinned against his neck. "Good to know you're up and feeling well" he said sounding uncomfortable but was trying to hide it. Hah, as if that would do him any good. "You are going to get me out of here now or I'll shove this dagger through your throat" I growled. "Alright then" he said. "Aiden, she's awake and in a rather bad mood" he called.

It was then when the passage opened and my captor started walking out of the dark. with me hot on his tail. "Morning princess" the second one said not even looking up. "Why are you all here?" I asked letting the first guy go while my eyes adjusted. "Well you see ma'am we're here on buisness from king Simon" said the second guy, Aiden, who had fire red hair and eyes black as coal.

"Why is Simon targeting his fathers associates?" I asked putting my dagger into its sheath while I pulled up a chair and took a seat. The first one, a boy with with icy blue and eyes as dark as Aiden's, laughed. "So that's what Allerin told you, clever man. Dont you see, Allerin's working with Simon and you played right into his hands".