Chapter Twenty Seven-Alexandria

Ryia came back three days later. I was so worried about her. I was pacing around in anxiety for three days. I barely slept. Then finally, she came home. When I saw her, I wanted to hug her, yet strangle her at the same time. I hugged her instead. Then, I yelled at her. "Do you know how worried Leo and I were?!" I yelled. She sighed and said, "I'm sorry Alexandria, but I had something to do." I sighed and hugged her again.

Then, she told us all what had happened. I wanted to find Simon and strangle him to death. I almost did once, I could do it again. "Why did you go there, Ryia?" Terrin angrily asked. "I'm sorry! I meant to kill him, but I just couldn't!" Ryia said. Terrin sighed in frustration. Ryia glared evilly at him. "Will you for once just trust my decisions?!" She yelled at him.

"Well, when you go waltzing in the enemy's castle, I can't really trust what your about to do!" Terrin yelled. Ryia screamed in frustration. "Hey, calm down!" Said Aaron. Ryia and Terrin were silent. "Ryia...I understand why you went to Simons castle, but...just don't do it again without telling us, ok? We were worried sick" Aaron said. Ryia nodded, but she didn't seem very assuring.

Leo was silent the entire time. Was he ok? He seemed really worried about Ryia. "Why didn't you tell me?" He quietly asked. Ryia sighed and said, "I'm sorry Leo, I just...I...I didn't want to worry you!" He nodded, but he seemed sad. I understood how he felt. If Aaron went somewhere dangerous without telling me, I would be pretty upset as well.

"Just....don't do this again" Leo said. Ryia nodded. Their was a long silence. I stared at Ryia. I was pretty upset that she left, but I couldn't stay mad at her.

Then suddenly, we heard a loud scream. I gasped and stood up. Everyone else stood up along with me. I ran towards the window, with Aaron close by my side. Their was nothing there. Then suddenly, I heard a voice say, "it's so nice to see you, Alexandria." I turned around to see Simon standing behind me.

"What do you want?!" I yelled. He laughed. Then suddenly, shadows surrounded Leo. He yelled. "Leo!" Ryia screamed. The shadows disappeared, and Leo was gone. Ryia clamped her hand over her mouth in shock and fear. Simon laughed. "If you want to save him, you'll come to my palace" Simon said.

Then suddenly, shadows surrounded me. I screamed. "Alexandria!" Aaron yelled. "Alex!" Terrin yelled. The shadows disappeared, and I was in Simons castle.

I was in a cell with Leo. I tried to use my shadow powers, but I couldn't. We were trapped.