Chapter 12- Ryia

"Allerin did what?!" I exclaimed angrily. I had left Alexandria's side for this crap. "Oh, that is it! I am out. I'm not even going to bother killing you freaks. I'm out" I said marching to the door. "Why hello Ryia. Did you have a good morning" Simon said appeearing infront of the door a smile wide on his face. "Screw this" I said throughing my hands in the air. "And screw you!" I exclaimed pointing at Simon as anger flowed through me like blood through my body. "Well if you insist" Simon smiled vicously.

With that I burst into flames. All three of them jumped in surprise. Laughing I walked toward the door. "I think not" Simon hissed and the lights went out. Sitting down I let the fire go out and huffed. This sucks when ever I thought I had the upper hand something always turned in their favour. Growling I mumbled something along the line of little freaking kidnapping jerk. I also said something that would put sailor to shame.

"Watch your mouth flower or I'll wash it out with a soap bar. I muttered a few choice places were he could stick his soap which caused all three of them to break out laughing. "You are quite the riot aren't you" the one blue hair barked. "You won't be thinking that when I come and kill you all in your sleep, and I'm not one to hold back" I snarled threateningly. "I can tell" Aiden said smirking.

I lay on the floor in a heap. stairing at the now visible ceiling. "You know I really have to get back before my sister's wedding. I'm the only brides maid and me not being there would ruin the whole thing" I said to no one inparticular. "Well then I guess we have to set you free and send you on your way. Oh, wait no we don't" said the guy with blue who was wearing my patience quite thin.

"Hey, I didn't ask for your sarcasm" I said sassily. "Well I didn't ask for your whining" he said in the same tone. "And I didn't ask for you guys to lure me here and then kidnap me" I said mocking his tone. "I didn't ask for you to be such a difficulty for my king" blue hair said. "Well, I didn't ask for your king to have an unhealthy obssesion with me" I countered. "And I am done with your bickering! I'm serious Caldar" Aiden exclaimed.

With that our conversation ended. Though it didn't stop Caldar and I from making faces, glaring, and sticking our tongues out at each other. Aiden would occasionally make comments like 'would you just kiss already' at which we both fake vomitted and then laughed at how stupid the other looked while making that face. Simon would sit on a comfy chair with his legs kicked up on a foot rest.

Even he woiuld laugh at some of the arugments that spat back and forth between Caldar and I. I hate it here and I hoped that I could find a way out soon. Though that likely hood lessened when Caldar insist the take my weapons before locking me in a room with no windows, a desk, and a bed. I lay there hoping that Alexandria wasn't too worried about me. That was the last thought I had as I fell asleep.