Chapter 24- Ryia

The wedding was a success. No one came, nothing went wrong, and yet I couldn't shake the feeling that something would go wrong. My stomach churned and my hands kept shaking. Making it hard to change from the wedding dress to the ball dress (honestly I don't understand why we need all the dresses). Running out to the ball room I tripped on my dress and I was about to fall when someone caught me.

"Well hello there, are you ok?" I looked up to see a boy about five years older than me. He had golden, sun bleached, hair, sun kissed skin and soft blue eyes. "I'm fine thanks" I say back up out of his grasp. "My name's prince Amis Berislav I'm from the kingdom Yaname, and you are?" he said. "My name is Ryia, nice to meet you" I said giving a simple curtsy.

Starting to walk off I heard a low chuckle come from the prince. "So you're the one that Simon wants" he said tauntngly. "I take it back, it's not that nice to meet you after all" I said turning to face him. "Oh, you are just to cute no wonder he has taken such a liking towards you" he said, laughter still tainting his voice.

"Are looking for a fight?" I questioned, though I knew I was the one who wanted to fight. "Don't worry I think I'll leave that to Simon". My eyes widened. Simon. Was he here? "Don't worry beautiful, Simon says he'll leave you all alone today as a gift, but don't think that he's given up I've known Simon for a long time and trust me he doesn't give up". With out another word he left.

What was I going to tell Alexandria? Should I tell her anything? No, I'm not ruining this day for her she deserves a day for herself. I force myseslf to shove all thoughts of Simon or anything down and put on a smile. I would make sure there was nothing wrong or sad about today everything else can wait until tomorro.

Walking into the ball room I greet guests and put up with nobles and kings introducing their sons to me like I would just suddenly fall madly in love with one of them. "Hey are you as done with all this done royalty crap as I am?" Leo asked linking his arm in my own. "Yeah let's get of here" I muttered leading us toward the garden doors.

Once we were outside of the castle and strolling the garden grounds Leo looked over. "What happened, you seem a little scared" he said looking genuinly worried. "There's a lot of stuff going on right now, but I don't want to talk or even think about any of it until tomorro. Today should be happy so I'm not going to say another word on the subject" I said. "Alright" he said as he leaned down and brushed his soft lips against mine. "Not another word than".

We walked around the gardens until the sun had come close to setting. "We should go back now" I said saddly. "We probably should, but you know what I don't want to" Leo said smiling as he kissed my forehead. "You know what I don't want to either" I whispered softly as I pulled him down to my lips. Throughing all my thoughts away until only the thought of kissing him reamained.

We stood there kissing and just holding on to eachother until the moon had taken hold of the sky completely. Still holding onto him we both went back into the castle. He walked me to my room and went in with me to say goodnight to Niamh who had been getting helped into her night gown by a maid. We thanked her as she left and Leo helped me put Niamh to bed.

"Good night" Niamh said sweetly giving Leo a hug after she had told him about how she had met a few other girls her age and how they had started a dancing circle. Giving Leo and Niamh a bear hug and sending Leo off to bed I went to the wash room and used the bath the maids had filled earlier.

I drifted silently asleep, dreaming of a beautiful sitting room with sweet tea and pastries set out along a quaint tea table in the middle of the room. Looking up across the room I saw the last thing I wanted to see in my dreams tonight. Simon. "Hello my darling Ryia".