Chapter Seven-Alexandria

"Your leaving?!" I yelled. "It's only for a few days, and I have to" Ryia said. I was so angry I could barely breathe. Ryia was leaving for a few days, and she was going to take Terrin with her. I needed her for wedding preparations! "Ryia, I need you!" I said. Ryia sighed. "Please stay Ryia, can't you go when the wedding is over?" Aaron asked. Ryia shrugged. "Theirs no way I'm coming with you" Terrin said.

"What? Terrin, your father sent this letter to me specifically saying that you had to come with me" Ryia said. "Well, Alex needs me, and I'm going to stay and support her, unlike you. And besides, my mission is here" Terrin said. Ryia groaned and said, "why do you have to be so difficult?" "Come on Ryia, your the one being difficult! Alex needs you!" Terrin said.

"But......ugh!" Said Ryia. "No....it's fine. It's just for a few days, you can go" I said. "Alexandria, I can stay-" Ryia said, but I interrupted her by saying, "no it's fine. Go". She sighed. "I'm going to get my things" she said. She left the room. As she walked away, Terrin yelled, "I'm not coming with you!" "Fine! I'll just explain that to Allerin!" Ryia yelled back.

"Fine!" Terrin yelled. I sighed and sat down. Why did Ryia have to leave now? I needed her! And I was worried for her! What if she got attacked by Simon on the way to the assassins underworld? What if Simon attacked Talahan and she wasn't here to help? "It's just for a few days, Alexandria" said Aaron. He sat next to me. "I just don't want her to get hurt" I said.

Aaron kissed my cheek and said, "she'll be fine, I know she will." I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "I can't believe she's leaving!" Terrin said. I sighed and said, "it's only for a few days, like she said". "Yeah, well does she even care about you?" Terrin asked. He groaned and sat down. "You know, she's been making me pretty mad lately" he mumbled.

I opened my eyes and sat up. "You should go with her, Terrin. Your father might need something important" I said. "Hell no! I don't want to leave you here! And besides, my mission is to protect you, and I'm not doing my job if I leave you here" Terrin said. I smiled and said, "alright, but if you get a hate letter from your father, it's not my fault". Terrin laughed.

Later that day, Ryia left. I knew she would be back soon, but I was still stressed. I didn't want her to get hurt. I walked inside the castle with Aaron at my side, praying that Ryia would have a safe trip.