Chapter Five-Alexandria

"You have to come with me, no arguments!" I said. Ryia sighed. We were on the way to a wedding dress shop in Talahan. "Terrin, Leo and Niamh are going to meet us there, and we're going to get a dress for Niamh too" I said. "Alright, but after this is over, I'm taking a nap" Ryia said. I laughed and said, "let's go, lazy!" She laughed, and we walked around Talahan and finally found the shop.

Leo, Terrin and Niamh were waiting for us. "It's about time you came!" Said Terrin. He hugged me and said, "so how was the cake testing?" "Amazing!" I responded. Leo and Terrin laughed. Then, we started to look around for dresses. "This would look amazing on you!" Said Ryia, holding up a dress. "It's a little too....flashy. I want something more mild than that" I said. Ryia nodded and put the dress away. I never knew finding a dress would be so hard!

Niamh and Leo were looking at dresses for the younger girls. "You can pick out any dress you want, but you have to make sure Alexandria likes it, ok?" Leo said. Niamh nodded and looked at the dress options. I smiled. It was so nice that Leo took such good care of her.

Soon, I had a pile of dresses to try on. I tried all of them on, but picked one that was plain white on the front, sweetheart neckline with lace on the back. It was beautiful, and I had to say, I felt stunning in it. We purchased the dress and a veil, shoes and a bracelet. We also purchased a dress for Niamh, which she absolutely loved. Then, we went back to the castle.

Aaron was waiting for us at the front door. I ran to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "So....can I see the dress you bought?" He asked. I laughed and said, "no, silly! It's bad luck!" He laughed and kissed me again. "I can't stand how cute you two are together!" Said Ryia. I laughed, and we walked in the castle.

The rest of the night was quiet, we simply had dinner and took a walk. Of course Aaron and I stood on the balcony when it was late. While we were there, I told him about Simon's visit. "I'm worried Aaron, what if he attacks during the wedding?" I said. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Aaron out his arms around me and said, "I promise, he won't ruin it. Everything will be ok" he said.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I hoped and prayed that everything would be alright.