FIVE

***

Logan stood in her kitchen with her grey knitted cardigan wrapped around her body. She had a light purple mug in her hands filled with coffee as she leaned against her stove, staring at the letter on her island. Her fuzzy pajamas were decorated with little reindeer and her matching socks as well.

The invitation to the Academy Dinner stared back at her as she thought the pros and cons of going. With Amy being at her friends house for the night, Logan was able to clean the apartment up and be able to chill out without having to worry about work.

A knock was heard and Logan raised her head towards the door and walked towards it and stood on her tip toes to look through the peep-hole, seeing Kelly on the other side. She closed her eyes and sighed wondering what he was doing here and she opened the door, looking at him.

He held up a pack of beer and gave her a smile.

"Thought we could just chill for a bit." He said and Logan breathed out and opened the door, letting the man through. Kelly walked in and looked at the apartment, surprised at Logan's taste. The theme she was going for was more on the Rustic side of things, with her black couch in the middle of the living room with wood home decor on the ends.

Everything in her apartment was neat and in order, shoes being lined up against the wall and the mail being perfectly set in the small container. Kelly placed the pack of beer on the kitchen island and Logan shut the door behind him, locking all four of her locks. Kelly watched as she locked them all and she looked up at him and spoke.

"Can never be too safe." She said and he nodded and she stood on the other side of the kitchen island with a confused look on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and Kelly grabbed two beers and Logan pointed behind him, where the beer opener was propped up on the counter. He grabbed it and opened both glassed and looked back at her, sliding one to her. She grabbed it and raised it to her lips, drinking the beer.

"Thought we could catch up some more and just hang like how we used to." He said and Logan looked at him for a bit and then nodded and spoke.

"Uh, okay, yeah. Amy's at a friends house tonight." She said and Kelly nodded and then looked at the island and saw the banquet invitation.

"Are you coming to the Academy Dinner?" He asked her with both eyebrows raised and Logan shrugged and took another swig.

"Don't know. Amy got an invitation too because of Max, but she's not sure if she wants to see Evelyn, Dylan and Ellie." She said nonchalantly and Kelly raised an eyebrow drinking his beer.

"Do you want to?" He asked her and Logan shrugged and turned to walk to the living room.

"They abandoned us when we needed them, so no, but Amy was thinking about going and if she wants to go then I would too." She said and he nodded and Kelly looked around the apartment and saw a man's pair of shoes in the corner next to the garbage can.

"Those are Mark's." She said at his expression and he raised an eyebrow at her and she gave out a chuckle.

"He stays here when him and his girlfriend get into it." She said and Kelly nodded and Logan breathed out drinking from her bottle.

"This is a great place, Logan." Kelly said looking around the kitchen and Logan turned and jerked her head to the side and spoke.

"I'll give you a tour, c'mon." Logan said and Kelly nodded, following the dark haired woman. She took him to the right and down the short hall where a door was and she placed her hand on it and opened the door.

"This one of the guest rooms." She said and Kelly looked around, seeing the neutral themed room that had a twin size bed in the center of it.

"Amy's best friend, Carly, normally sleeps in this room when she comes over but it's just one of the guest rooms." She said and closed the door, Kelly following her out into the hall and she opened a door and there was the bathroom that was about the same size as the guest room. The bathroom was much like the living room with dark curtain covers and decor.

She moved out from the bathroom and moved to the room next to it and opened the room. The smell of vanilla and cake came out as the purple and teal room was decorated. There was a desk against the wall, with several books along it and Logan stepped into the room with the beer in her hand and Kelly looked around it, seeing a frame of Logan and Amy on a dresser.

"Amy's room?" He asked and Logan nodded and gave out a small laugh.

"Yeah." She said and Kelly walked out and Logan showed him to the left side of the apartment and she opened the first door showing him another guest room where Mark slept and there was a full size bed in there as well with the same theme. She moved to the room at the end of the hall and opened the door.

The smell of lavender and vanilla hit Logan nose as she opened the door to her room. Her room was like the living room and bathroom with black blankets on her neat bed and her walls were a tan color. She had some gold decor around and some pictures in frames on her wall. Kelly saw a picture of the two of them when they were kids and he held her barbie out of her reach and he let out a loud laugh.

"I can't believe you have this!" He said laughing and Logan chuckled and a knock on the door made them both look at each other. Kelly raised an eyebrow and spoke.

"Expecting someone?" He asked and Logan shook her head and walked to her night stand. She opened the drawer and pulled out her .19 and held it down near her legs. Kelly looked at her as if she was crazy and she walked in front of him, placing her arm out.

She walked slowly to the door and breathed in slowly,her heart beating fast as she thought about who was at her door.

"Logan, you can put the gun down it's me." Mark said and Logan sighed and placed her gun on her counter and opened the door as Kelly looked at her.

"Listen, I know your crazy about the whole 'text me when you're coming thing' but Melissa's pregnant." He said and Logan's eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

"How is she pregnant?" Logan asked as Mark sat on the couch across from Kelly, drinking a beer. Mark looked up at her to see if she was serious but she raised an eyebrow at him.

"I thought you used protection, Mark!" She yelled at him and he rolled his eyes and Kelly grinned, finding some of this amusing.

"WE DID!" He yelled back at Logan squinted and spoke.

"Well clearly something went wrong." She said and Mark clenched his jaw and Logan threw her hands up, not knowing what else to say.

"She doesn't want to keep the baby."He said lowly and Logan closed her eyes and sighed.

"Mark-" She said and he shook his head.

"I want to keep it, Logan. I mean come on, I finally will have a kid." He said and she grimaced and he nodded looking at her.

"I know you don't do the whole baby thing but I want your support on this." He said and Kelly looked at her and then looked at Mark.

"Yeah, okay." She said and he smiled and then threw up a little fist bump and smiled.