THIRTY-FOUR

***

Logan watched as Matt sat down at the table after handing the man his phone and she tilted her chin upwards.

"Matt, this is Angie, she's going to help you invest in some of our off hand work. She's been with us for a while." He said and Matt gave him a nod and Angie spoke.

"I'm looking forward to working with you, Matt." She said and Matt nodded and looked at Jack, starting to talk about construction.

After Matt had left, Angie stayed behind to speak with some of the dancers and Katya, a blonde dancer came up to her.

"You're not actually Angie, are you?" She asked and Logan sat at the bar and brought her drink up to her lips.

"No." She said and Katya nodded and spoke.

"Thank you, for doing what you're doing to help stop this." She said and Logan looked at her and gave her a smile and she drank again.

As the days went on, Logan heard nothing from Jack, she hadn't seen Matt to properly speak to him about what happened and she felt that the should do it in person rather than over the phone. As the days went on from the bar fight, Kelly slept in the living room on the couch as Logan slept in her room. She had finished getting laundry done as the oven went off and she walked over to her stove and pulled out the lasagna she had made, knowing it was Kelly's favorite.

She drove over to the firehouse as five hit and walked to his office, where the shades were brought down, covering all of the windows and doors and she brought her hand up and knocked on the door. Seconds later, Kelly walked up to the door, his hair slightly a mess as he stood in his uniform, squinting at Logan. He raised an eyebrow and she spoke.

"Can I come in?" She asked and he nodded and he turned on the lights and closed the door behind her.

"What's up?" He asked and Logan raised the Tupperware filled with lasagna and she sighed.

"I brought this as a peace offering." She said and he raised an eyebrow and grabbed the container, sitting on his chair near his desk. He held the warm container and opened it seeing Logan's lasagna.

"I added provolone and mozzarella." She added quickly and Kelly sighed and placed the plastic container on his desk and sighed.

"It wasn't your fault, alright? I shouldn't have exploded like that at Molly's and-" He said and Logan cut him off shaking his head as she walked over to him.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you, you're not a kid." She said and Kelly grabbed her waist, bringing her to sit on his lap and he spoke.

"Thanks for dinner." He said and she smiled as he kissed her cheek and she nodded.

"Date, tomorrow night, let's go out to dinner." She said and Kelly groaned and spoke.

"I have to finish laundry." He said and Logan gave him a sheepish smile and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, see I thought that if the lasagna didn't work I'd do your laundry, so you could forgive me." She said and he let out a laugh and he nodded.

"Dinner it is then." He said and Logan nodded and she raised a hand into his hair.

"I also um-I'm back to work." She said and Kelly looked up into her eyes, his eye brows raised and he nodded.

"That's- that's great, Logan, really. I'm proud of you." He said and Logan breathed in and Kelly looked down at her lips and smiled, standing up with her in his arms as he walked over to the bed and gently sat her down.

"Kelly-" She said giggling and he cut her off, trailing a kine of kisses down her neck.

"Kelly, you're at work!" She exclaimed and he grinned and placed a kiss under her ear, near her jaw and the alarms went off.

"Squad 3, Truck 81. Ambulance 61, person trapped, 1250 Kenize Ave." The dispatcher said and Kelly groaned placed a quick kiss on her lips and got up from his position hovering over her and spoke.

"Stay, sleep if you need to, I'll be back later." He said and Logan nodded and watched as he rushed out of the firehouse, ready to save lives.

Kelly came back within an hour and was ready to just take a nap, tired from his 24 hour shift. He walked into his office, seeing Logan looking at the window as she shook her head, one hand raised, indicating she was on the phone.

"Look, sir, I-" She said but stopped suddenly and spoke.

"I'll be meeting with Chaplain Orvolvsky twice a week. I'm on an undercover sting right now but as soon as I'm done I'll be ready to go back to Intelligence." Logan said and she groaned after a few minutes and turned, feeling Kelly's presence in the room.

"Sarge, I'll have to call you back, my dog just threw up." She said and hung up the phone looking at Kelly. He laughed and spoke.

"Dog, huh?" He asked and Logan grinned and shrugged.

"Sorry." She said her eyes trailing to the floor and he shook his head and squinted looking her up and down.

"You okay?" He asked and Logan looked up at him and smiled nodding.

"Yeah, I'm all good, are you okay?" She asked and he nodded and spoke.

"Only if you are." He said and she nodded and walked over to his bed. He followed and laid down next to her, wrapping his arm around her stomach, spooning her. He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck and he closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of her hair, the smell lulling him to sleep seconds later.

Logan sat at the table, looking at Kelly who was in front of her wearing casual dress clothes and he smiled as the waiter brought some wine over to them. He watched as the man poured the wine and he looked at Logan once the waiter left. She looked up at him and furrowed her eyebrows inwards, wondering what was going on.

"Are you okay?" She asked him and Kelly breathed in deep and he reached his hands over the table to place them on hers.

"Today we had a call." He said and Logan's furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"And I wasn't sure I was going to make it out alive. My oxygen ran out and Gabby and I were trapped in there for a while." He said and he looked down, his eyebrows furrowing inwards.

"My last thought before I passed out was you. How you'd be if I was gone. What would happen if I wasn't here to be with you, to protect you and it scared me." Kelly said and Logan's eyes filled with tears.

"That had to be the third time in my whole life I was ever scared." He said and then breathed in and spoke.

"I love you, I just need you to know that." He said and he grabbed Logan's hand and brought it up to his face, kissing her knuckles. A tear escaped Logan's eye and she smiled softly.

"I love you too, Kelly, more than you'll know." She said and he grinned and grabbed his wine, finally being able to sit down with his girlfriend and realx.