THIRTY-FIVE

Logan's body was pushed forward as Erik, the Russian man from Stilettos waved a gun in their faces. Logan's face hurt from the blow she received from the man and her flight or fight turned on as she remembered feeling trapped when Greg Yates had beat her with a crowbar. She pulled out her gun from the back and she held it out, shooting Erik between the eyes as he gun was aimed on Casey. She turned her body before Erik's hit the ground and she pointed her gun at Nesbit.

"CPD on the ground, now!" She said pointing her gun in his face and he hesitated and she yelled again, pulling back her safety.

"NOW!" She yelled and her father and Antonio came in, their rifles pointed as Logan pressed her knee into Jack's back, pushing his arms around and making his arrest. She stood up, wiping the blood from her nose and she watched as they pulled Jack from the floor, shoving him to a squad car outside. Logan rushed to Matt, seeing his bruised hand and she looked at him, trying to figure out if he was okay. She grabbed his face and made him look at her and she spoke.

"Matt, I need you to tell me if you're okay." She said, feeling somewhat to blame that she had just murdered someone in front of him and he nodded and Gabby and Kelly's voice could be heard from outside.

Matt turned and connected with Gabby as Kelly made eye contact with Logan and he walked up to her, wrapping his arms around his body. Logan hugged him back, her chin resting on his shoulder and she spoke.

"I'm okay." She said and Kelly gave her one last squeeze and then he pulled back and Voight walked in looking at Logan.

"Logan, there's an FBI agent here to speak to you." He said and Logan looked at him, her body turning towards him and she nodded and breathed in, walking out of the bar, Kelly following. She made it outside, seeing her cousin, Hadley and their team, the Behavioral Analysis Unit.

"Hadley?" She asked and Hadley looked up and smiled at her, wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulder.

"Hey, good arrest." She said and Logan gave her a nod and Hadley looked at Kelly. Logan breathed in and spoke.

"Hadley, you remember Kelly from that dinner years ago, he's my boyfriend." She said and Hadley smiled and spoke.

"Nice to see you again, Kelly. This is SSA Hotchner, Reid, Blake, Jareau, Morgan, and Callahan. We're working on the Nesbit operation. This is Detective Logan Rayner with the 21st District, Chicago Police Department, and Kelly Severide is a Lieutenant at Firehouse 51." Hadley said and her team gave them a curt nod and Logan looked at Hadley and spoke.

"I'll be letting you guys get to it. Let me know if you need anything else." She said and Hadley gave her a smile and led her team inside the building. Logan looked at Kelly and spoke.

"I gotta finish up some stuff, I'll be home later." She said ad Kelly nodded and bent to kiss her on the forehead.

"Alright, call me if anything." He said and Logan gave him a nod and watched as he walked around her to go to his car.

Logan groaned as her phone went off and she raised her hand, trying to get it to turn off. She looked at her phone that was on the coffee table of her twin's shared apartment with Otis and Joe and she groaned, seeing Matt's name 

"Yeah?" She asked groggily after her night before had given her a reason to be tired. After heading to a bar, she went to her twin's apartment around 3, knowing that Kelly would be at Matt's and she mentally thanked herself for being able to remember patterns when she was wasted.

"Nesbit's walking." Matt said and Logan squinted, the sun blinding and giving her a headache and she spoke.

"What?" She asked and Matt sighed and cleared his throat.

"I know it's your day off, but come to the firehouse." He said and with that he hung up and Logan jumped up from her spot on the couch and rushed to go fix herself and headed to the firehouse.

Logan rushed into the firehouse, a scowl on her face as she walked on the apparatus floor to go to the kitchen. 

"Hey Logan...Bye Logan." Capp said as she walked passed him and to the back, where Matt and Kelly's office's were.

Matt stood in his officer as Gabby sat on the bed and Logan walked in, practically fuming.

"He walked?" She asked breathing out and Matt nodded and spoke.

"Yeah, and they're trying to find Katya's diary." He said and Logan balled her fist out of anger and looked to the ground, memories of the night Katya died playing in her head.

"You're police, this is good!" Katya said, looking at Logan who had her arms crossed over her chest as Matt stood with several cuts and bruises over his face.

"I didn't know who to trust, I am glad I know now." She said and Logan spoke, her blue eyes flickering over to Katya.

"Katya, it's bad enough that tonight expose us. They're going to come for us." She said and the door busted open.

Logan turned, throwing her balled fist into the door to Matt's room and she closed her eyes and breathed out. She turned around and Gabby stood.

"Logan, where are you going?" She asked and Logan spoke, walking away from them.

"To get a hold of this." She said and walked back out to the apparatus floor. She walked passed the Squad table, not seeing Kelly and she mentally shouted a 'thanks' out into the universe and she passed truck and bumped into a hard back. She tripped backwards, almost falling, getting a hold of her footing and she saw Kelly talking to a blonde woman.

Logan's eyebrows furrowed inwards as she looked between the two, who were standing much closer than they should have and Logan blinked a couple of times, not knowing what to say.

"Hi, my name is-" The woman said but Logan turned around, cutting her off and she walked out of the apparatus and out to where her car was parked as Kelly followed her.

"Logan." He said and Logan shook her head and spoke.

"Not doing this, Severide. I've got more important things to do." She said and Kelly sighed, following after the girl.

"Logan c'mon." He said and Matt walked out to the driveway, hearing what was going on and he looked between Logan and Kelly and spoke.

"Logan, Kelly?" He asked and Logan clenched her jaw and turned to leave. She stopped mid step as Nesbit walked towards them. Logan's eyes turned dark as her eyes were fixated on Nesbit and she took a step forwards, Matt holding his arm out, stopping her.

"Logan." He warned and Logan watched as he walked up to them and he spoke.

"Just hear me out." He said and Logan moved around his arm and went to go forward, but Kelly grabbed her. She moved his hands and she walked up to Jack and threw a punch that landed across his jaw. His head went to the side and Matt and Kelly stepped forward, grabbing Logan. 

She resisted their hold, escaping to get a good hit in a couple of times and she pointed her finger out looking at Jack.

"You've got some nerve." She spat and he spoke.

"I'm trying to help find Katya's notebook!" He yelled and Logan hopped over Kelly who was trying to hold her down and she spoke.

"You'll end up like your little Bulgarian buddy if you keep playing with me." She said, the threat causing Jack's eyes to widen and Logan went to lunge at him again, but had no luck. Kelly watched as the man began to walk away and Logan went to go after him but Matt jerked her back slightly.

"Logan, enough." He stated, using his Lieutenant voice and Logan stopped and looked up at him. 

"Matt-" She said and Matt cut her off by saying her name.

"Logan." He said and Logan looked at him and Kelly and scoffed, pushing their hands away from her arms.

"Don't touch me." She spat and walked to her car, where she was going to follow Nesbit home.