NINETEEN

***

Logan walked into the warehouse with Mark on her trail as they both wore their vests under their coats. Their guns were in their holsters on the opposite side of their badge and she looked around seeing everyone from 51 help the man who was stuck. The reason that they were really here was because the man that was stuck was apart of a drug operation and he was selling blocks of heroin.

Logan walked up to Boden and watched as Jeff walked up the stairs to her perp and she spoke.

"He'll survive right?" She asked and Boden nodded and turned to her.

"Why, what's he got." He asked and Logan looked around the entire place and spoke.

"Heroin, somewhere here he's hiding Heroin." She said and he nodded and looked at the man and spoke.

"Is it safe for me to climb that thing?" She asked and Boden looked at her as if she had another head and he spoke.

"Why would you want to do that?" He asked and she sighed and spoke.

"He has answers, also a kid died because of the Heroin he was selling." She said and Boden gave her a look and then nodded.

"Fine, but you have Clarke watch your back." He said and Logan nodded and ran to the machine and began climbing the stairs. She made it to the top and looked over Jeff's shoulder.

"Hey, where's the heroin?" She asked and Matt and Jeff turned to her, surprised she was up there and Matt spoke.

"Logan, what-" He asked but was cut off by the sound of the belt rotating.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" The man yelled and Logan rolled her eyes and spoke.

"Tell me where the heroin is and I'll tell the DA you complied and it will lessen your sentence five years." She said and he groaned and started breathing hard.

"Logan, it's too dangerous up here, go back down!" Jeff yelled at the girl and she shook her head and spoke.

"Where's your partner?" She asked and Jeff turned to her and yelled out again.

"LOGAN!" He yelled and before she could say anything, the sound of a gunshot rang out and everyone ducked as Matt slipped off the top. She pulled out her gun almost instantly and saw a man run out from the back. He shot again and Logan tried to get a clear shot but Otis was in the way blocking her view from the man behind him.

"OTIS MOVE!" She yelled and he ducked and Logan pulled her trigger shooting the man in the leg. She watched as he fell to the ground with a thud and he yelled.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME YOU BITCH!" He screamed and Logan shook her head and stood up from her crouhed position.

"If I wanted to kill you the bullet would have went in the middle of your fore- MARK!" She yelled as her eyes made contact with his body. She practically ran down the stairs backwards to get to her partner and she ran as fast as she could and yelled into her radio.